Doing Ebay The Legal Way?

Useful answers.Thankyou. If I may vary the original question somewhat and ask: What are the official Thai rules for a farang actually Ebaying Thai products whilst in Thailand? I mean, presumably it cannot be done on a tourist visa so is there a visa obtainable that allows such a thing to happen without any fear of the said farang being chucked out of Thailand? I would guess there are many 'ways around the problem' but most of them could probably turn very sour if the worst came to the worst. After all, s**t does happen and can come very quickly and very unexpectedly in the Land of Smiles.

You can enter thailand on an entry stamp, just tick business. You get 30 days. You tell immigration you are a buyer.

Totally legal as long as you dont sell it or collect money in Thailand.

You should keep shipping/fedex/ems reciepts.

I wonder whether Octave will visit you in jail. His so called advice is erroneous and dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...
Useful answers.Thankyou. If I may vary the original question somewhat and ask: What are the official Thai rules for a farang actually Ebaying Thai products whilst in Thailand? I mean, presumably it cannot be done on a tourist visa so is there a visa obtainable that allows such a thing to happen without any fear of the said farang being chucked out of Thailand? I would guess there are many 'ways around the problem' but most of them could probably turn very sour if the worst came to the worst.  After all, s**t does happen and can come very quickly and very unexpectedly in the Land of Smiles.

I sell on eBay from the US and have thought of having my Thai G/F in Bangkok email pictures of items from Thailand which I could list. She would in turn purchase the item and ship it to the buyer of said item. This way I don't actually need to reside in Thailand and can help her make money too.