Stickman Going Into Private Investigation

pautai

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<You were comparing an orderly to a surgen??? How?Why>

I just see someone dealing in misery and sorrow as different than someone investigating real crimes, but that's me.

HOHOHOHO.... it just keeps getting weaker and lamer with each post...... HAHAHAHAHA.... thanks for a great morning chuckle

:o:D:D:D

Edited by sriracha john

1.  I had a stiff argument with her and let her know in very clear terms that she had to shape up, or else... 

2. After this, she has been more loyal and more sweet sweet than ever. 

3. It seems that when the girls know you are not a complete push-over (read: loser/idot) they gain some respect for you.

... I can say is your wonderful insight into the inner-workings of the Thai psyche are outstanding.... sheeeeeeeshhhhh..

Thanks.

It takes one to know one. (smile)

I suppose it is possible that a reputable and competent detective might bring back good news i.e. that concerns about GF's fidelity are unfounded. Isn't that better than dropping a good relationship because of some suspicions? Reading some of the opinions and personal experiences on this forum are enough to give anyone with a long distance relationship with a Thai lady some doubt...

not exactly a dream man is he

What is your Idea of a dream man beg...ah...Dr john?

:D

This topic has garnered responses very Quickly

I reckon the last time I was attractive to women was when I was in nappies and saying ga ga ba ba...both breasts please. So there must be something in that wallet thing you talk about.

What is is about these topics concerning Thai ladies and (non dream ) farang Men that pushes your buttons Dr. John? You don't believe it sorts itself out? Are you their knight in (dreamy) shining armour?

I am sure if these blokes were serious, and put the time in, they could find themselves a partner that fulfilled their wants , ''bar-girl(boy)' or 'non bar girl(boy)" .

From your post's you seem to hold the female of this human race on a very high pedastal regardless of previous/current form.

From my short experience on this planet I have come to the conclusion you can find &lt;deleted&gt; in both farang/thai , male/female , bar/ non-bar people. Sure it might hurt learning these lessons , but there have time left to take that into account.

I don't think you are laying the bait when you wade into the argument 's on topics like this, I do believe you are serious - But I think you should calm down a bit.

thats got to be my longest post yet - so now fark orf :o

<You were comparing an orderly to a surgen??? How?Why>

I just see someone dealing in misery and sorrow as different than someone investigating real crimes, but that's me.

HOHOHOHO.... it just keeps getting weaker and lamer with each post...... HAHAHAHAHA.... thanks for a great morning chuckle

:o:D:D:D

Glad to be of service. BTW, you ever had anyone rip you off for thousands and thousands of $$$$ from your toil and ideas? I've seen it happen to my friend. Its not fun watching someone else profit from his work.

Harry, Harry.  I can only imagine how lonely life must be for you -- all alone up there on your high moral pillar.  And how frustrating your daily life must be, with hypocrites and sinners everywhere.  The Sunday school teacher who takes the Lord's name in vain when she hits her thumb with a hammer; the dentist who fails to floss after every meal; the drug counsellor who enjoys an occasional toke; the cop who enjoys a low-stakes poker game with his buddies on the weekend.

If I am a hypocrite for ever breaking a law, I am definitely guilty.  Like everyone here, I break some law or another almost every day.  I have been known to drive well above the speed limit; I jaywalk when I can't be bothered to climb up the steps; I enjoy the occasional nightlife tomfoolery; I even smoke a joint once or twice a year.

I don't sell or manufacture counterfeit products.  I do not lie under oath.  I do not plant evidence on people, or set people up.  I do not tap phones or obtain evidence by anything other than legal means under Thai law.

I do, however, use any and all avenues of obtaining evidence that are NOT prohibited by Thai law.  And you would be surprised how many things there are that are not illegal in Thailand, that perhaps would be in the West.  Privacy laws are almost non-existent, and the legal definition of "bribery" is miles away from what it is in Europe.  Did you know that paying gratuities to police officers is not only not illegal, but that it is officially sanctioned in the law?  Things like pretext approaches (i.e., as you say, lying to get information) don't even show up on the radar.

So, am I still a disgusting human being?

DICK DICK DICK thats where you are going wrong, try and keep off the Bob Hope and stick to the 'working girls' or boys if thats what you are into ;-) for your fun, surely that would be much more pleasure.

Anyway, from what you have written above you clearly do not see the difference between 'morals' and 'law' ....nuf said.

For my side I certainly don't live 'up high' on any moral pillar, just view any of my remarks in the past and you will see I advocate many vices you say are wrong. My point is I still find it very odd how you of all people can call Stickman a "grass and loser"

However, this is not the place for me to be more specific regarding the role of PIs and one particular American Law Firm who are involved with 'protecting' IP and the methods they employ. My first hand knowledge has opened my eyes.

If you want to PM me I will be very specific!

can anyone tell me if Stickman has been trained in PI work.....last I heard he was a teacher....

if you must hire a PI....and I still dont know why you would get one to check on your girl....at least hire a professional and not a part timer.

Even if you are 3000 miles away, why would you hire one....you cant change anything...if she is playing around all you can do is to end it...which you should have done before you hired the PI....If she is not playing around, all you have done is paid someone to find out what you should have believed in the first place...BTW it is not uncommon for some unscrupulous PI's to advise the girl she is being spied on and then ask for money to prepare a favourable report..No slur on Pvt Dick here.

Checking on bar girls etc is not brain surgery.

Anyone fluent in Thai can check on what she is up to.

I'm guessing, but I'd say 99% of clients are outside LoS and are sending money to their Tilac and need assurance that the girl is doing what she "promised to do, ie: go home, get out of bar etc.

Dick is obviously a PI, but I think it's a bit strong to regard Sickman as a grass.

He's a lot of things, (incl. bar girl checker) but not a "grass" or a PI....

I have heard that a copy of the girls phone statement showing who she has been calling up can be 25,000-30,000 bahts . (bribes to phone company emplyoee )

I doubt if you can get a copy of calls made on a pre pay mobile phone.

Did you "hear" this rumour in a bar? :o

nope . it was quoted to a guy i know who was thinking of checking out his gel.

there are very few phone co workers who have access to the specific knowledge required so they screw hard

Stickman's guide to Bangkok

Thai Girlfriend Background Check

Despite their wonderful appearance, gracious manners and evocative feminity, some Thai women see relationships with Western men simply as a way to benefit financially ...

.. this is applicable to women of all nations, buyer beware .. mod8(smoking%20pipe)a.gif

Hehe

Background checking bargirls

Sounds better than teaching engreesh.

Another good way of relieving stupid falangs of their pension moneys.

Stickman's guide to Bangkok

Thai Girlfriend Background Check

Despite their wonderful appearance, gracious manners and evocative feminity, some Thai women see relationships with Western men simply as a way to benefit financially ...

.. this is applicable to women of all nations, buyer beware .. mod8(smoking%20pipe)a.gif