Wholesale Places Either Than Platinum Mall

rezzahk

Hi, anyone can recommend me any other place than Platinum Mall in Bangkok to shop wholesale for trendy female clothing & accessories? Because i would like to see something else for a change then goin to the same place over and over again.

Thank you :o

Pratunam Center, on the corner just up from Big C has alot of clothes. Next to it, in unairconditioned discomfort (:o) are a warren of little shops selling wholesale clothes.

Pratunam Center, on the corner just up from Big C has alot of clothes. Next to it, in unairconditioned discomfort ( :o ) are a warren of little shops selling wholesale clothes.

Pratunam Center is it a Mall? Its near Big C huh?

Pratunam Center, on the corner just up from Big C has alot of clothes. Next to it, in unairconditioned discomfort ( :o ) are a warren of little shops selling wholesale clothes.

Pratunam Center is it a Mall? Its near Big C huh?

If you imagine Platinum is located at the corner of the crossroad, then Pratunam Center is the building that is 'diagonally' opposite Platinum.

I can tell you the variety you see at Platinum is among the best in Thailand, comparable to Dongdaemun of South Korea. The rest of the places are not so fashionable except for Siam Square which shops obtain their stocks from Platinum. So you're back to square one.

Both Pratunam and Platinum are use by street vendors and small shop owners and there are really no better places. If you are feeling adventurous, you can drive out to the market at the Cambodian border at Aranyapathet. It is huge and there are great deals to be had.

TH

I'm am told that the mall vendors, street vendors of clothes/shoes/accessories etc.... buy their stuff wholesale from ประตูน้ำ (Pratunam).

There are different places to buy different things really. Most mid range fashion is bought at Pratunam, jewellery/shoes/toys/fabric at Sampeng. However, there are some shops at JJ that SUPPLY shops in Pratunam (as the products are made upcountry and traded in Bangkok at weekends). It takes some time to work out where the sources are and how the mark-ups work.