Best Food Market In Cm

peteinCM

Well, I tried the search function, but I could not come up with the right word combination. So, I will ask a question probably already covered in depth:

What is the most upscale food/grocery market in CM?

I am finally moving to CM and need to stock the cupboards.

Well, I tried the search function, but I could not come up with the right word combination. So, I will ask a question probably already covered in depth:

What is the most upscale food/grocery market in CM?

I am finally moving to CM and need to stock the cupboards.

If you do not care about prices, then do all your shopping in Rim Ping. If you would like to buy the same items and save enough to buy a bottle of wine or some beer*, then combine Rim Ping, Bic C/Lotus/Carrefour/Makro, and your local open air market.

* maybe not on one trip, but definitely over a short period of time. We will buy stuff at Rim Ping and then immediately stop at the open air market and buy fresh vegetables, for example, for 1/2 or 1/3 the price. And for another example, I find Skippy's peanut butter at the supermarkets for less than at Rim Ping.

Edited by noise

Hahah! Do you really want *me* to give directions? Ok, then. Turn left at the red barn, follow the water buffalo to the fountain, then at the next light, or maybe it's the one after that, turn right and look for the lights.

I kid. I promise to no longer give directions again. Can we change my avatar to "never pay attention to her directions"?