Led Rope Lighting Where?

piewarmer

I am looking for a lighting shop or hardware that sells rope light kits

They are clear plastic with a multi core of coloured LED's .. professional

christmas lights I suppose you could call them.

None of the home pro's or others I have looked in have anything like it.

Chiang Mai only..

Edited by piewarmer

Apparently there's a place that does them just to the south of the southern part of the moat - the middle road at the fork (take right) that leads off towards the driving range and ultimately the airport road and Hang Dong. It's around 500m on the right heading south.

Apparently there's a place that does them just to the south of the southern part of the moat - the middle road at the fork (take right) that leads off towards the driving range and ultimately the airport road and Hang Dong. It's around 500m on the right heading south.

Cheers Jack, any lead is a good one, I know the road, will snoop more.

I think the place JackR is referring to is a big and busy Electricians and lighting supplies place on the right on Wualai Road when heading south. It is about 4 shop houses wide and a single storey (I think) with parking bays out the front. I forgot the name of the place. They sell LED rope lights by the metre in several colours and the control boxes separately.

I also saw one as a kit 10m long with control box in an electrical supply store on the left about opposite the bank on Chiang Moi Road.

I think the place JackR is referring to is a big and busy Electricians and lighting supplies place on the right on Wualai Road when heading south. It is about 4 shop houses wide and a single storey (I think) with parking bays out the front. I forgot the name of the place. They sell LED rope lights by the metre in several colours and the control boxes separately.

Yep, that's the one :)

I think "Amorn" at the bottom of icon square on the north side of the moat has them.

You may find the ones Amorn sell are for cars (12v). Good place, though... especially if you're after washing machine parts or cheap tools and electronic components. Also have a variety of sizes of ribbon cables, which are great for repairing laptops.