Liverpool In Bangkok

thaimiller

You can guarantee yourself a decent tout will be outside the ground its a Liverpool game for fcuks sake!

Its the closest most Scousers get to doing legitimate work. :)

Ironically most of the ticket touts I've come across over the last 20 years have come from Liverpool.

I've seen them in Vienna selling Pavorotti tickets and the same ones in London selling Rolling Stones tickets.

A friend came across them in New York too.

Big money to be made.

Regarding touts in Bangkok. The last game I went to was the Asian Cup game with Australia 2 years ago and all the touts around the ground were ladyboys.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be plenty of tickets going around. After I saw a post a while back that the B1,350 tickets were sold out I asked my mate (Thai) to get on to it. He knows someone who works for the Adidas shop and low and behold a couple of days later 4 tickets at B1,350 in hand.

Not being a Scouse supporter I'm just going for my football fix and a good beer. Certainly not going to be in the ground 3 hours before kick off as someone else posted!

Not surprised if you not a lifelong fan :)

Gone are those days of getting to the ground at 1PM for a 3 o clock kick off, thank <deleted>.

Hope no fcuker leaves 10 minutes before the end to beat the traffic as we all know thats impossible in BKK at anytime, you'll need a better excuse.

Gone are those days of getting to the ground at 1PM for a 3 o clock kick off, thank <deleted>.

Really? If you get there on time you're bound to be at the back of your section. The whole east side is general seating, so you could pay the same price and be 500 feet above the pitch with the birds or you could be one foot from the action. If you want a good seat you'll probably have to get there rather early.

Really? If you get there on time you're bound to be at the back of your section. The whole east side is general seating, so you could pay the same price and be 500 feet above the pitch with the birds or you could be one foot from the action. If you want a good seat you'll probably have to get there rather early.

I think San was indicating the days of Terracing... :)

Will they be selling umbrellas at the stadium?

I'll have a word with me mate Del Boy and tell him to bring a van load of face masks as well.

But will the game even be on?? :D

Thai Health Experts Tell People To Avoid Public Places, INFLUENZA A (H1N1)

Former public health minister :) Suchai Charoenratanakul also advised the govern-ment to close all schools for one week.

"All entertainment events should be withheld during the same period, too," he said. :D (From the Nation)

Boycie

I can add an update.

I've been trying to get tickets today.

I emailed [email protected]

" Thank you very much for your email. Regarding on purchase the tickets for the Liverpool game. Unfortunately, our company does not have any facility to take any credit card. We only accept cash or either bank transfer. If you want to purchase the ticket, you can either confirm to us by email of how many tickets you would like to purchase and do the bank transfer afterwards. The tickets available in our office at the moment are;

North Zone 600 THB

West Zone Maroon 1,750 THB

West Zone Orange 2,500 THB

Please confirm to me directly and I can arrange the tickets for you. Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Vicky"

Weeraya Sasiwimon Stephenson Office Administrator 142 Pacific Plaza 2,

20th Floor, Suite 2003,

Sukhumwit Road,

Bangkok 10110,

Klongtoey, Thailand Tel: +6626532201-2 DDI: +6626532201"

AND

The tickets has to be collected from our office couple of days before the match and if you can not make it or wish us to send the tickets by post, you can either allow another 100 baht for EMS service to post your tickets. Please provide us your address and we will send according to your information provide. Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you."

hope this helps

but I too am worried it will be canceled especially as one epl player -micah richards- already contracted swine flu this summer

When there is money to be made it would matter if Bangkok had an outbreak of the Bubonic Plague, besides we've got more Swine Flu then you here in Blighty.

When is this match the build ups gone on for an eternity.

I can add an update.

I've been trying to get tickets today.

I emailed [email protected]

" Thank you very much for your email. Regarding on purchase the tickets for the Liverpool game. Unfortunately, our company does not have any facility to take any credit card. We only accept cash or either bank transfer. If you want to purchase the ticket, you can either confirm to us by email of how many tickets you would like to purchase and do the bank transfer afterwards. The tickets available in our office at the moment are;

North Zone 600 THB

West Zone Maroon 1,750 THB

West Zone Orange 2,500 THB

Please confirm to me directly and I can arrange the tickets for you. Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Vicky"

Weeraya Sasiwimon Stephenson Office Administrator 142 Pacific Plaza 2,

20th Floor, Suite 2003,

Sukhumwit Road,

Bangkok 10110,

Klongtoey, Thailand Tel: +6626532201-2 DDI: +6626532201"

AND

The tickets has to be collected from our office couple of days before the match and if you can not make it or wish us to send the tickets by post, you can either allow another 100 baht for EMS service to post your tickets. Please provide us your address and we will send according to your information provide. Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you."

hope this helps

Why is it so cheap in the north zone? Will you actually be able to see anything int his area? Has anyone been there before?

I want to go but not paying 30 quid per ticket for an exhibition match!

I suppose a taxi is the only option from Sukhumvit to the stadium? Anyone know how long, how much and are there worthwhile drinking places nearby or does the discerning fan need to get tanked up before getting in the cab? I am asking on behaif of others of course.

I paid for the 2500 baht tickets when they came on sale, one for me and one for the other half who may cry off from going.

I believe the only player missing is Gerrard, the guys who played in Confed cup have travelled but are a little behind on fitness so if torres gets on i doubt it will be for long, same as masch

Looking forward to laughing at the dippers

still not won pre season PMSL

torres a doubt as hes got a ladyboy show in patpong :):D :D :D

Can't wait for the seasont to start

Liverpool in freefall

Arsenal fin

Chelsea imploding

Citeh well they are <deleted> and aways will be got beat 2-0 from a load of semi pros last night

There's a training session at Rajamangala Stadium at 7 p.m. Tuesday night but my friend at the Profitable Group said it's for VIP ticket holders only. But maybe they will have a marked-off space for VIPs because someone also said the Thai news reported that it was free for anyone to attend. So, I don't know, but apparently that's one of two open training sessions they'll have. Perhaps the first open training session will be in the morning.s

Also you can see Alonso, Kuyt and Riera at some promotional event tomorrow at 1 p.m. at Central World in Bangkok.

Edited by Jimjim

The Reds' travelling party in full: Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Insua, Agger, Skrtel, Carragher, Mascherano, Lucas, Alonso, Riera, Benayoun, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Babel, Ngog, El Zhar, Cavalieri, Gulacsi, Degen, Spearing, Plessis, Nemeth, San Jose, Pacheco, Kelly.

The Reds' travelling party in full: Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Insua, Agger, Skrtel, Carragher, Mascherano, Lucas, Alonso, Riera, Benayoun, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Babel, Ngog, El Zhar, Cavalieri, Gulacsi, Degen, Spearing, Plessis, Nemeth, San Jose, Pacheco, Kelly.

what no Rafa, what a shame. :)

Looking forward to laughing at the dippers

still not won pre season PMSL

torres a doubt as hes got a ladyboy show in patpong :):D:D:D

Can't wait for the seasont to start

Liverpool in freefall

Arsenal fin

Chelsea imploding

Citeh well they are <deleted> and aways will be got beat 2-0 from a load of semi pros last night

I hope you didnt hurt yourself jumping on that band wagon, do you actually know why they call us dippers or have you just heard it and thought you would join in.

Also i would whisper rather than shout, after all you lost the self proclaimed best player in the world and signed one of our injured cast off

Lets say ive been scousebusting many times around stanley park so think i know what im talking about when i talk about the bin dippers

just loving all the hope from these fans after 20 years with no title they still think they have the final piece in the jigsaw this season

GLEN JOHNSON PMSL

Lets say ive been scousebusting many times around stanley park so think i know what im talking about when i talk about the bin dippers

just loving all the hope from these fans after 20 years with no title they still think they have the final piece in the jigsaw this season

GLEN JOHNSON PMSL

well still another 7 years to go until we reach the 27 year land mark that your illustrious club managed with a relegation thrown in to boot, also I am sure you are aware that crime and poverty are more rife in manchester, feel free to check the stats, now jog on.

scousebusting, not sure what that actually means