Birm For Water Filter.

merijn

There is a place in Phuket town. Can't remember exactly where. Turn right at the Toyota garage on the by pass road and it is up there about 3 or 4 miles on the right i think. It has a sign saying water treatment outside.

Not cheap though, 10,000thb a sack.

I think livinginkata might know exactly.

I think livinginkata might know exactly.

I don't even know what 'birm' is ? I have used a water filter treatment shop on the road from Phuket Town to the airport. It's nearer Phuket Town, about 700m before the BMW dealership, just at the start of the dual highway, same side, small place, have stainless steel water filters outside. I have no idea if they sell 'birm' but the owner there is very knowledgeable about filter & medium systems. Best of luck .... :)

What is "birm"? Thanks

Environmental Protection Service (EPS) is probably the guys in Phuket who knows the most about watertreatment. I am new to TV, so I m not sure if its ok to give you his contacts here? PM?

Brim is used to remove iron in the water.

I have two filters at home but the water has disolved iron.

I'm trying to use a Birm gravity filter after my filters to check if this Birm can remove the iron.

I use gravity filters because Birm needs at least 15% oxygen in the water.

And when the whole filter system is closed there will be no oxygen in the water as it from an deep water well.

When this temporary filters proof to be working i will install an final Birm filter.

Merijn