Lets All Laugh At Cardiff. . .

technocracy

:):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The footballing gods have been listening to me!

Failing to make the play-offs on the last day on Goals Scored . . same points, same goal difference as Preston but Preston scored 1 more goal . . yes 1 more goal all season .. . :P

I cannot tell you how amused I am by this!

:P

And guess who scored one of the goals for Preston Johnie Porky hehehehehehehehe.

Glad the sheep shaggers are not in the Premiership,love it.

BTW

NEWCASTLE PLAYED WELL TODAY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,SHOULD HAVE BEEN

CARTOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ARMY bye bye

pmsl

This was the only good thing that happened today. :D

Although its great that they have missed out I am fearful of PNE in the play-offs, although its Sheff Utd that have to play them in the first leg.

They are on a great run :)

And guess who scored one of the goals for Preston Johnie Porky hehehehehehehehe.

Glad the sheep shaggers are not in the Premiership,love it.

BTW

NEWCASTLE PLAYED WELL TODAY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,SHOULD HAVE BEEN

CARTOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ARMY bye bye

pmsl

Strange man youre obsessed, thing is if they do go down in a year Newcastle will get promoted once your Scabland full of kids and pensioner beaters go down, you'll never come back up again for years.

I liked the story you made up the other day about being at the bar when hearing the story on the radio of a child getting stabbed by a Newcastle fan (ive never been to a bar that plays the radio), for a so called fully grown adult its very strange to blatantly make up such stories .... but it only took you 2 weeks from the original thread ....quick thinker i see.

What makes the Taffs total failure even better is that Preson tonked them 6-0 a few weeks back!

As posted on the Stoke forum:

081.jpg

and a personal favourite . . .

nelson-800x600.gif

Haaaa Haaaaaaaaaa!

:D

Still smiling about this today!

Mind you now we have to put up with the Dingles and Brummies . . . :)

I think PNE have a good chance in the play offs . . I cetainly wouldn't want face them in the Semis that for sure!

Edited by technocracy

What makes the Taffs total failure even better is that Preson tonked them 6-0 a few weeks back!

As posted on the Stoke forum:

081.jpg

Speaking of which, it's Star Wars day today isn't it ???

May the 4th be with you...

Bwahahahahahahaha

:):D

Sorry, beyond dreadful i know..

any info on playoff coverage

Well last year there was none if I remember rightly! I wanted watch the Bristol v Hull final but it wasn't covered - a bit poor really. Maybe it was on one of the Extra channels or such which I didn't have. .. :)

I hope at least the final is on this year!

Well last year there was none if I remember rightly! I wanted watch the Bristol v Hull final but it wasn't covered - a bit poor really. Maybe it was on one of the Extra channels or such which I didn't have. .. :)

I watched that Game Live here on Samui Mate, can't remember what Channel it was on but i definately watched it, in a Bar too ( Tropical Murphy's )..

I watched that Game Live here on Samui Mate, can't remember what Channel it was on but i definately watched it, in a Bar too ( Tropical Murphy's )..

Yeah it was definitely on as I can remember watching it in the Pickled Liver. It was probably from the South African Supersport channel.

Yeah it was definitely on as I can remember watching it in the Pickled Liver. It was probably from the South African Supersport channel.

Yep that sounds most likely on SS2 as they show all the live Championship games.

Most of the Leeds Supporters will be pissing themselves over Cardiff and there OLD TIME friend Ridsdale lol me 4 one

Hope leeds meet them next year and kick there butts 6- 0

Edited by warriors