Which Bangkok Condos Are Directly Connected To Bts?

Does anyone have a list of Bangkok condos which are directly connected to the BTS skytrain, where you can walk directly from the condo buidling, to the BTS without having to go to the street level?

i know there is one at Ekamai, are there any other nice condo buildings that have that great feature?

Also, does anyone know which buildings currently under construction, will have this direct BTS access feature? thanks!

Did u try to find on the web, yet?

before i also confuse about the building n condo in bangkok, n then my friend suggested me to search at: www.bkkcitismart.com

it was really helped me alot to find a condo as i needed.

i know there is one at Ekamai, are there any other nice condo buildings that have that great feature?

It's Nusasiri, at the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 42.

Then, how does the skytrain save you from dragging your weekly shopping bags from Lotus or Carefour? You will still need a taxi or your own car.

Proximity of BTS is nice for hotels (JW Marriott), serviced apartments and for people who really need to be right on the BTS lines.

Unless you are oriented to the top-tier grocery shops like one at the Emporium (it is directly on the Phrom Phong BTS station, has serviced apartments and some for rent), I see no real value in paying for that.

I don't see many people carry grocery bags in BTS trains. :)

Noble Remix on Sukhumvit Soi 36 is supposed to have direct walkway to BTS Thonglor station. Completion and transfer is scheduled for 4Q 2009. If interested to takeover a unit, 60 sqm, 1 bed / 1 bath, reply here or send message (PM)

HOw much are u selling?

In thailand, brokers and owners do two things:

1. ask you first how much your budget is.

2. give you a outrageous price and tell you it is negotiable.

Noble Remix on Sukhumvit Soi 36 is supposed to have direct walkway to BTS Thonglor station. Completion and transfer is scheduled for 4Q 2009. If interested to takeover a unit, 60 sqm, 1 bed / 1 bath, reply here or send message (PM)

HOw much are u selling?

In thailand, brokers and owners do two things:

1. ask you first how much your budget is.

2. give you a outrageous price and tell you it is negotiable.

Make an offer - present market value is Bt50,000/m2 - Bt3m is reasonable.