Are Tot Blocking Tarad.com & Thaisecondhand.com?

snowgard

Some days now I try to connect Tarad.com & Thaisecondhand.com but I cannot connect the websites. I got all the time the message: "DNS-Error - Server not found".

Today I tried a anonymous-proxy and "surprise!!!" I can connect tarad.com & thaisecondhand.com.

What happend?

I use ADSL from TOT in Pattaya.

Yup, both are alive again. As it was down here in Bangkok with a different provider too -

a temporarily technical issue seems to be a logic explanation.

Not everything is "blocked" if it does not work for a while.

Chai yen yen... :)

Edited by webfact

Yup, both are alive again. As it was down here in Bangkok with a different provider too -

With TOT Pattaya it still NOT work. But if it's a technical problem I ask myself why the webmaster from tarad.com don't check it if they loose somethousand visits daily. And this happened now over three days.

:D ???

Ok, not everything must be blocked, but this is one of the popular ways here, or not? :-)

Edited by snowgard

With TOT Pattaya it still NOT work. But if it's a technical problem I ask myself why the webmaster from tarad.com don't check it if they loose somethousand visits daily. And this happened now over three days.

:D ???

Ok, not everything must be blocked, but this is one of the popular ways here, or not? :-)

I just tried tarad.com on TOT in pattaya and it loaded straight away.Must be that tarad doesn't like you. :D

:) I think TOT not like me.

From last Friday to Monday afternoon my telephone doesn't worked and ADSL worked first Tuesday again. (TOT told me the line was cut on a lot of places)

I stay a little bit outside from pattaya in the near from Lake Maprachan. And now tarad still not work.