Art...

doppa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely STUNNING cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Im in love!

Thanks so much for that gatorhead.

Thank you also for the background story.

I agree. It doesn't look like a domestic cat at all. If it is not a wild, jungle cat of some variety then it certainly is a cross breed.

post-77745-1242318218_thumb.jpg

Im in love!

I agree. It doesn't look like a domestic cat at all. If it is not a wild, jungle cat of some variety then it certainly is a cross breed.

hey the tigger kitty is neither a feline,a cross breed or a half breed for that matter.. he is pure bred cat , not really wild much he has been babied since he was three weeks old ,cared for by human mom and dad with no kitty mom at all since he was three weeks old...but now the tigger leopard cat stands very proud...

post-77745-1242318218_thumb.jpg

Im in love!

hey the tigger kitty is neither a feline,a cross breed or a half breed for that matter.. he is pure bred cat , not really wild much he has been babied since he was three weeks old ,cared for by human mom and dad with no kitty mom at all since he was three weeks old...but now the tigger leopard cat stands very proud...

Lovely cat. My wife thinks it may be related to the Fish Cat somewhere in it's lineage. She said they were somewhat common when she was young, growing up near Ayuttya's canals and rivers, but she thinks they're somewhat rare now. You decide:

http://wildanimalsnames.blogspot.com/2009/...-viverrina.html

Wow ! That is one beautiful pussy cat.

thanks, Khun GatorHead333 for the pictures.

best, ~o:37;

unlike most pussies this pussy cat is as "pure as the driven snow" as johnny depp put ii in one of his many movies....ie. pure bred .

i told u who and what he was in above post ... leopard cat ,yes there is a "fishing cat" in t-land /south east asia but this a much larger cat than the incredible tigger pussy cat who is truely a WORK OF ART (staying on thread topic) we don't want this art thread to be indiscrimately closed like so many others fun threads lately for no seemly reasonable real post-77745-1242373870_thumb.jpgpost-77745-1242373870_thumb.jpgreas

ons..... last year they had fishing cat and the lepoard cats at nite safari but now i have heard the morons running this place... most all of the pussy cats have died..there was a dozen leapard cats in one large cage (but not large enough) then the fishing cats had huge walk around area with pond...the fisihning cats where size of medium dog larger than a cocker span.! maybe some still there i am scared to go look and see nothing.... then i would know they truely have died...i like to remember them as living creatures... do not want to face the fact that they where terribly mishandled ,mis-managed, pinned up to die at that place....

as always, subject eventually leads back to 'pussies' :)

Of course. What better subject? :D

The problem with pussies like this...

Thaifriendwithtiger_Em.sized.jpg

Is they grow up and take over your home...

Tiger_E.jpg

Most of the time I'd rather be out in the wilderness with a sketch book or fly rod in my hand...

CopperRiverwatercolour_Em.jpg

Ian_on_Elk_River_Em.jpg

As usual this thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic!

how so?? bristolpistol ?? i posted true real art living breathing art ... the "art " is seen in the photo not the photo itself......

r u refering to my photos of my art pieces...?

please remember one sure thing..........

art is completely subjective...

for some war is art,work is art,the "art of living"...the art of Dying and most certainly the art of love...and pussy cats

so there are many, many arts to so many people out there..... chinag mai is full of art many kinds....

of course the more common we see in the previous painted,etc. etc. post... which is a zillion works of art in this medium in the world...

Edited by gatorhead333

As usual this thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic!

how so?? bristolpistol ?? i posted true real art living breathing art ... the "art " is seen in the photo not the photo itself......

r u refering to my photos of my art pieces...?

please remember one sure thing..........

art is completely subjective...

for some war is art,work is art,the "art of living"...the art of Dying and most certainly the art of love...and pussy cats

so there are many, many arts to so many people out there..... chinag mai is full of art many kinds....

of course the more common we see in the previous painted,etc. etc. post... which is a zillion works of art in this medium in the world...

i think your right and wrong, art is seen through the eyes of the beholder, in whichever shape , form, etc ,remember the gallery in london i think ,that had human bits and pieces, no doubt the author thought it was art, no doubt a lot of people didn't, as some suggested it went to the extreme, just for the recognition, well from that angle it worked.

i guess where we were coming from was, the local generally accepted traditional methods of art, and that the loveable pictures of the pussy were meandering away from the original thread.