Can I Get Visa ?

I have an Israeli passport  ( Israeli passport one from 41 countries have the same law for  Thailand visiting ,  as  most European  passports   http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2490   ) , and now I am in Russia, at the Embassy of Thailand in Russia I can not get tourist visa (idiotic rules). Now the issue. If I lie down in Bangkok, I will be have permit to be in Thailand for 30 days (Arrival stamp ). But I want be in Thailand for 2-3 months.

If I am within 30 days will go to Laos ( Vientiane ) for a Thailand tourist visa ( 2 month visa )  , and can I get a Thailand tourist visa in Laos? If yes, and that I need for to get Thailand tourist visa in Laos (my return ticket just for 14 days, I need new ? )  ? Thank you very much .  

Edited by mels

I have an Israeli passport ( Israeli passport one from 41 countries have the same law for Thailand visiting , as most European passports http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2490 ) , and now I am in Russia, at the Embassy of Thailand in Russia I can not get tourist visa (idiotic rules). Now the issue. If I lie down in Bangkok, I will be have permit to be in Thailand for 30 days (Arrival stamp ). But I want be in Thailand for 2-3 months.

If I am within 30 days will go to Laos ( Vientiane ) for a Thailand tourist visa ( 2 month visa ) , and can I get a Thailand tourist visa in Laos? If yes, and that I need for to get Thailand tourist visa in Laos (my return ticket just for 14 days, I need new ? ) ? Thank you very much .

What "idiotic rules" you mean ??? Maybe you are the ....What about the visa rules in your home country ???

A better wbpage page would of been the one that has this as one of the requirements for a tourist visa,

7. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS

Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefor, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.

Information on lacation and contact number of all Thai Embassies and Consulates-General is available at /web/10.php

Source: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2489

What "idiotic rules" you mean ??? Maybe you are the ....What about the visa rules in your home country ???

A letter from my work about my salary in Russian language :)    ( I am living and working in Israel ) .

Visa rules in my country :  

A. Passport valid at least 6 months after the expected date of entry into Thailand

B. One filled-in application form per person, including accompanying children

C. Two passport-sized photos per persons. For holders of passports issued by

Edited by mels

All you need in Viantiane is your passport, application and photos. Plus copy of passport photo page.

You will find that many embassies and consulates have there own rules and are difficult to deal with. It not unusual for them to tell you that you have to get the visa in your home country.