35mm Camera Film

The Kodak shop on the main road in Lamai does stock it, although, I must be fair, I tried it once, and the expiry date had not yet come, but the photos were oddly washed out. I have been using the same Minolta SRT-201 since I purchased it new in about 1974 (?) and it has never failed me.

The photo shop I used in Taipei kept their films in refrigerated storage, something that would be a head-scratcher for the vendors here, I am sure.

By the way, I am seriously thinking of selling that camera so it anyone is interested, PM me.

The Kodak shop on the main road in Lamai does stock it, although, I must be fair, I tried it once, and the expiry date had not yet come, but the photos were oddly washed out. I have been using the same Minolta SRT-201 since I purchased it new in about 1974 (?) and it has never failed me.

The photo shop I used in Taipei kept their films in refrigerated storage, something that would be a head-scratcher for the vendors here, I am sure.

By the way, I am seriously thinking of selling that camera so it anyone is interested, PM me.

Thanks Mark, I'll it a try :)

Have you tried the shop in Nathon? The father was a professional photographer from years back, the son seems to be running the business now tho. It is on the opposite side of the street from the Thai Farmer's bank, perhaps not quite that far up the road tho....