Dentist In Chaam?

klikster

Any recommendations for a dentist in Cha am?

Nothing fancy .. standard extractions and dentures. If they speak a little English it would be a plus.

On the main road opposite the road that goes to Lotus express/market....been there about 9 months now, very good and the guy I saw spoke English, however they have different dentists on different days....also the work I had done was just about 2,000 whereas I had gone for a check up in Hua Hin previously and they wanted 10,000 for the same work

Nothing fancy .. standard extractions and dentures. If they speak a little English it would be a plus.

It isn't Cha Am but it is on the Cha Am side of HH & is, in my opinion, the best dentists I've ever used in any country. I refer to the 'Dazzling Smile Clinic', located on Petchakasem Road on the left (inland) side just before you get to Soi 6. It's run by 2 ladies who both speak very good English & they are NOT expensive. On my first visit, she charged me just 1,180 baht for cleaning my teeth & giving me some painkillers. Even an extraction or filling wasn't much different. What's more, her charming young receptionist drove me home afterwards (I'd walked to the clinic) and the day after the extraction, I had a call from the dentist herself, asking how I was and if I was still in any pain. I have never had 'after sales service' like that from a dentist, and as the shocking state of my choppers will show, I've used dentists all over the place, from London to Japan to the Légion Etrangère, and I haven't met with that sort of courtesy!

If I lived in Pranburi, I'd still consider this place worth the trip!

On the main road opposite the road that goes to Lotus express/market....been there about 9 months now, very good and the guy I saw spoke English, however they have different dentists on different days....also the work I had done was just about 2,000 whereas I had gone for a check up in Hua Hin previously and they wanted 10,000 for the same work

Thanks, PatinBkk. I'll look in on those folks.

Hi,

I live in Cha Am and can recommend the Dentist on the "Other" side of the main road to Kornbank ,a few shops past Koncept walking "towards" Hua Hin (has a tooth brush advert outside)

Looks a bit rough outside, unlike the new dentist on the other side of road.

The good thing is his equipment Inside is fairly new and he does Laser beam fillings and costs around 800 Baht.

I have been going a few years when needed and can recommend him.