Hotels In Sukumvit, The Best And Affordable Ones?

mzqueenie

While I was there, I stayed in Royal Asia Lodge hotel, I'm wondering if there's any similar hotels that has better rooms (TV that's good lol and free internet usage in the room) affordable prices in that area, although I didn't spend much for the hotel, I would like to shop around for better deals, anyone recommend me anything better? thanks.

Soi Lodge doesn't have internet, though you can sometimes get it from outside.

Ever rich does but is more expensive. Unico Leela is ok if you don't mind the walk to Sukh. Also Imm Fusion in On Nut is good value if a bit remote.

I always stay at Citadines. A studio apartment with large screen/cable living area and free internet is 1725 inc breakfast. The rooms are beautiful and no bother. They have hotels on 8, 11, 16 and 23.

• 2 weeks later...
I always stay at Citadines. A studio apartment with large screen/cable living area and free internet is 1725 inc breakfast. The rooms are beautiful and no bother. They have hotels on 8, 11, 16 and 23.

Yikes! 1725 per night? :)

• 1 month later...

The PARKWAY INN is ok, its near the police box corner of soi 4 nana and sukhumvit.

Its owned by an indian man who has a tailors shop down stairs.

The rooms are ok, but overpriced at 1,200 inc breakfast.

Reception staff are lazy and a bit strange.

The best room is the one without any windows, but the greedy manager will not discount this room. :)

Handy for the sex tourists .

Woraburi Inn near the end of soi 4 has good clean rooms for 990bt

The rooftop pool is good for cooling off, has wifi but the breakfast was terrible

Only place i've stayed cheaper than this was Suk11 guesthouse cheap clean no frills kind of place

While I was there, I stayed in Royal Asia Lodge hotel, I'm wondering if there's any similar hotels that has better rooms (TV that's good lol and free internet usage in the room) affordable prices in that area, although I didn't spend much for the hotel, I would like to shop around for better deals, anyone recommend me anything better? thanks.

Dynasty Grande in Soi 6 off Soi 4 is pretty nice. Big rooms, new and with big TV's. Worth a look for sure.

Dynasty Grande in Soi 6 off Soi 4 is pretty nice. Big rooms, new and with big TV's. Worth a look for sure.

Had some friends staying there last year and they thought it much better than the one on soi4

Interested in booking a few nights there in Feb anyone know the current prices?

I love City Lodge Soi 9, I never watch the TV and don't know if it has internet, it's clean, has great A/C and is in a great location.

I also stayed there on my last 3 trips to Bkk, its an Amari Hotel so the rooms are great, TV not very good and internet only on the front rooms of hotel and all i could get was truemove at 90bt per hour. Right now if you just walk in the rooms are 999bt or 1200 if you book via internet

Woraburi Inn near the end of soi 4 has good clean rooms for 990bt

The rooftop pool is good for cooling off, has wifi but the breakfast was terrible

Only place i've stayed cheaper than this was Suk11 guesthouse cheap clean no frills kind of place

Has wifi but you pay for it

Had some friends staying there last year and they thought it much better than the one on soi4

The one on Soi 4 has a musy smelly running through the rooms at the back of the hotel and overpriced from 1490 to 2200bt

Drop Inn - 50 meters in Suk soi 20 is Baht 1400 incl. breakfast and free internet,

and Baan Sukhumwit next door is about the same, both have websites - great location :)

The one on Soi 4 has a musy smelly running through the rooms at the back of the hotel and overpriced from 1490 to 2200bt

I couldn't agree more. Worst coffee in bangkok too although some good people watching!

The newer hotel looks much better though.

Stayed at Dynasty Grande earlier this month. Very happy for the price. 2 categories of rooms - 30 square metre room can be had for about 2000 baht, the 40 square metre room for 2200 baht. Possibly a bit cheaper off the internet and if you book direct with hotel they are doing a deal where 1st night is standard price and subsequent nights are 20% discount.

Rooms well specified (I recommend asking for 40 sq metre rooms in front building). Free internet in room, big bathroom, TV, DVD player, lounge area, fridge etc. Good gym and pool. Guest friendly as well if that's your game but lots of couples and business visitors staying there, it ain't the 'legendary' Nana Hotel! It is on Soi 6 btw, so Soi 4 an be bypassed completely.

Next time in BKK I will definitely be booking in here again. Been a few times and consistently good. Even the room service is decent (try the spicy wonton soup).

Edited by MarkyM3

Try Rajah Mansion on soi 4 normally they do monthly but you can get daily rates around 700baht i think and nice clean rooms.

Check their website.

This old place has been around since the late 60s/early 70s when Nana was just the start-up {competing with Cowboy down the street}. Was popular then. A bit run-down and needs referb.....nice comp breakfast. One of the great locations if you are looking for Nana adult entertainment. One could throw a stone at the Plaza {Soi 4}. Right outside and across from the lobby is a trashy karaoke. Not recommended.....but there is a handy little fish bowl {large selection} within the parking lot area walking towards the soi that leads to the JW Marriott. Watch out for the bed bugs.... :)