Champions League Final

bkkjames

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you Man U people you are a disgace to England and your team is pathetic.

it was men against boys and the opposition did not need to break sweat to win it.

Perhaps now the delusional MU 'supporters' may start to see what a useless team they really have....

Any one of either Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool would have put in a better performance.

Once again along with corrupt UK politicians, and bankrupt bankers we now add to that list p*ss taking Manchester footballers who are multi millionaire failers.....

But of course the biggest losers are their daft and stupid fans.

Dear oh dear.

it was men against boys and the opposition did not need to break sweat to win it.

Perhaps now the delusional MU 'supporters' may start to see what a useless team they really have....

Any one of either Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool would have put in a better performance.

Once again along with corrupt UK politicians, and bankrupt bankers we now add to that list p*ss taking Manchester footballers who are multi millionaire failers.....

Dear oh dear.

And after all that - do you have a point? Classic reason why parents should surpervise they children's Internet activities.

Dear oh dear.

all the united fans i know back home couldn't give a shit about england.

Disgrace to England? Man U were in the final to represent Man U.

They completely outplayed us yes. They have the team and the players that can do that if you don't play to 100%, which we didn't. This happens. Don't get so carried away though. On another night maybe they don't play to their potential and we do. Football is like that - that's why it's interesting and hard to predict.

Deluded? Nope, always been aware of our weaknesses - aware of our strengths too. Useless team? Useless teams don't wins things. United can't win everything all the time - show me a team that can.

So where were those teams then?

They completely outplayed us yes. They have the team and the players that can do that if you don't play to 100%, which we didn't. This happens. Don't get so carried away though. On another night maybe they don't play to their potential and we do. Football is like that - that's why it's interesting and hard to predict.

i was surprised ferguson didn't change things earlier to be honest. from ten minutes on barca just dominated possession, ran united's midfield ragged and united had no answer. what would you have done differently in hindsight? started ronaldo against sylvinho?

i was surprised ferguson didn't change things earlier to be honest. from ten minutes on barca just dominated possession, ran united's midfield ragged and united had no answer. what would you have done differently in hindsight? started ronaldo against sylvinho?

Hindsight it a wonderful thing Stevie. Just been reading someone saying it was a mistake to rest the players against Hull. Of course had they all played against Hull, people would be saying they should have been rested. It's easy to sound smart after the game is over.

At the end of the day, we had a team that could have won - the first ten minutes showed that potential - but too many players went off the boil after we conceded. You can't always legislate for these things. Just have to take them on the chin.

Hey you Man U people you are a disgace to England and your team

I expected better of you thatn reply to a Post like that Rix... :D

Apologies MS. :)

Zodiac speaks about "men against boys" whilst himself articulating like a five-year-old.

Dear oh dear.

Why don't you go and shove your keyboard where the sun don't shine, at least then it'll be close to what your saying.

If United ar a useless team can you explain to me why they have won so many trophies in the last 10 years. They have been consistently one of the best sides in the Premiership, and also in Europe.

I am a United fan, always have been, and always will be. I have no complaints about the score, it was simple: the best team on the night won, quite simply that's normally how it is. To conclude that Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal would have put in a better performance is nonsense, it's so hypothetial that it's easy to say.

United's biggest problem last night was the lack of bite in the midfield, for me Fletcher was a big miss, and the way that United set up was pretty gung ho. The forst 10 minutes United could have nicked a goal or two, and then it would have been Barca chasing, they didn't Barca scored and it seemed to knock the stuffing out of them. After that United mad a number of slopp passes, and just couldn't get going. If you look at the stats, I'll think you'll also find that United did have as many shots on goal as Barca, SO IT WASN'T ALL BAD. I was surpised at the half time change, would have bought on Tevez and Scholes at that point for Anderson and Park. As for Berbatove, waste of time again, and his lame header when he was unmarked just about summed him up.

Congrats to Barcelona, it's always dissapointing to see your own team lose, but no disgrace to a side that plays the brand of football they do.

Now Zodiac run along, and stop being a poor troll.

Good game; i'm happy that Man U came to play, even though they lost. Gain far more respect than Chelsea..parking the bus, and losing anyways.

The last thing i thought i'd be saying is that Barca's defence was good, and United were bad. I thought united were going to be very solid defensively, and barca would be shaky. The opposite was true, and I think that's what lost the game for United.

The first goal was absolute terrible defending from Vidic...one of the best defenders in the world... that was schoolboy defending getting beaten like that.

Second goal...where was Ferdinand? He's marking no one, stood on the penalty spot with Messi unmarked 6 feet behind him? Again, not what you'd expect from one of the best in the game.

Hindsight it a wonderful thing Stevie. Just been reading someone saying it was a mistake to rest the players against Hull. Of course had they all played against Hull, people would be saying they should have been rested. It's easy to sound smart after the game is over.

At the end of the day, we had a team that could have won - the first ten minutes showed that potential - but too many players went off the boil after we conceded. You can't always legislate for these things. Just have to take them on the chin.

yeah i heard that on 606, resting them against hull etc and it's total nonsense. barca have rested players in their last two league games too so that's not a reason.

i was a bit surprised he maybe didn't introduce scholes earlier to add something to the midfield three as i really don't see what anderson brings. thought ronaldo was playing for himself rather than the team and i guess you don't expect ferdinand and vidic to both switch off like they did.

it doesn't of course, like i've read in some quarters, make united a bad side. anyone saying that is clearly talking out of their hoop.

i was a bit disappointed in the match to be honest, kinda hoping for something more from man u .

at least i got the score right - do I get half a beer for that?

well done son , yes you do :)

Man u were simply beaten by a team that has been playing the football not seen since the Brazil 1982 World Cup team and the 'total football' of the Holland team in the mid-seventies of Cruyff and Co. The irony is that they've been playing like that all season - and better - but with the universal fixation of the English Premiership, all but a few of us have had the privelege to witness it.

Visca Barça

Amazing how after seeing their team outplayed and outclassed we still have delusional Man U people posting here trying to make the case for that team.

Unbelievable.

They were rubbish and a disgrace.

Barcelona clearly not at full strength or power were in a different league.

Scholes ought to have been sent off and the whole squad, individually and collectively, were poor.

Or was I watching a different match!?

Edited by Zodiac

Amazing how after seeing their team outplayed and outclassed we still have delusional Man U people posting here trying to make the case for that team.

Unbelievable.

Scholes ought to have been sent off and the whole squad, individually and collectively, were poor.

another person who seems to think that one game makes us rubbish and a disgrace. The only disgrace is you have posted such shit.

yes they deserved to win and yes we played poorly but to come out with a statememt like that just shows how much intelligence you have :)

Unbelievable.

Do not feed The Troll.

A bit strong that comment Zodiac, agreed Man U were outplayed on the night. However, if that s**t & that much of a disgrace, I'd love my lot to be a step behind them.

Well if it is a bit strong, I object to getting up in the middle of the night for the match only to discover the english team could not be bothered.

Would not mind so much if they had made an effort, even losing say 4-2.

Suppose though if they don't care-which is the impression I got- then:

Why should we....

Edited by Zodiac

A bit strong that comment Zodiac, agreed Man U were outplayed on the night. However, if that s**t & that much of a disgrace, I'd love my lot to be a step behind them.

Well if it is a bit strong, I object to getting up in the middle of the night for the match only to discover the english team could not be bothered.

Why should we....

I have an idea, why don't you write a letter to the editor of some newspaper complaining about True Visions - not guarateeing a 4-2 game.

Normally given the lack of sleep due to last night - I would give you the benefit of the doubt for being such a (fill in the blanks) but really mate go take a nap.

Why should we....

haha! bless, united really should have considered your sleep schedule before playing so crap.

Why should we....

No one made you get up.

Barcelona are a good team, they were the better team....it's pretty simple, for most people to see with an IQ over 62.

Edited by mrtoad

Guardiola - What a start to his Managerial career!

yeah, only 38 and they'll be bulding him a statue already.

Nah, probably be out of a job next season - after all, he can only go down from here. :)

heh. interesting to see barca linked with all sorts of players lately who aren't as good as the ones they already have. they don't really need to sign much at all this summer but they'll probably ship some of the players who aren't up to scratch, gudjohnsen, hleb etc.