For Sale In Manchester...

timinchina

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50,000 T-shirts "Champions League Winners 2009" going half price...

Please Tim, we expect something a bit more creative and well thought out in terms of jibes and banter. Go back, do some research and try again in a year.

Cheers

lets all laugh at man united they only won 3 trophy's 55555

and finalist champions league semi finalist in fa cup

abu

Edited by nev

lets all laugh at man united they only won 3 trophy's 55555

and finalist champions league semi finalist in fa cup

abu

Yeah, a bit more respect for a humble team, who know their roots, put together on a shoestring budget and only lost the final because.....

Sorry, I can't keep this up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P

Edited by polecat

I think it's time to quote my old Grandad

"If wit was sh*t the OP would be constipated"

The sad part Ken is the OP probably saw this gem on some other forum last evening and was waking up throughout the night hoping it was 7am so he could rush into his office and post this.

The sad part Ken is the OP probably saw this gem on some other forum last evening and was waking up throughout the night hoping it was 7am so he could rush into his office and post this.

So bitter....

So bitter....

I agree PC, he really is :)

the jokes are crap this year. mostly the same things recycled season on season like.

wanted - welder in salford able to re-attach roof to bus.

just not funny.

Still better than Tims poor joke. I hope his other 49 posts have been of a better quality.

The British Post Office has just recalled their latest issue of stamps

They had photos of Manchester United players on them.

At first it was thought they had been recalled because they were supposed to be a celebration for winning the champions league.

It turns out that it was just because folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on. :)

Edited by mrbojangles

The British Post Office has just recalled their latest issue of stamps

They had photos of Manchester United players on them.

At first it was thought they had been recalled because they were supposed to be a celebration for winning the champions league.

It turns out that it was just because folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on. :)

I think you nicked that one from your Grandad Mr BJ...!

but whilst an "oldie" it still was light years ahead of the OP's attempt at humour.

but whilst an "oldie" it still was light years ahead of the OP's attempt at humour.

:D

The thing what i find really funny ken, is that the majority of United fans really can't take a joke (I'm not putting you in this category BTW). Being a City fan, we take the p1ss out of ourselves, we've had to learn to :)

However, with United fans, the majority can't take a joke and are so arrogant that they get right up my rectum and that it why i was cheering for a Spanish side the other night. If it had been ANY other English side in the final, I'd have been cheering for the English side. United fans really need to learn to be a tad more humble and realise there are other teams out there who also deserve to win things. When they realise that, they may start to learn to laugh along with other supporters. :D

The thing what i find really funny ken, is that the majority of United fans really can't take a joke (I'm not putting you in this category BTW). Being a City fan, we take the p1ss out of ourselves, we've had to learn to :D

However, with United fans, the majority can't take a joke and are so arrogant that they get right up my rectum and that it why i was cheering for a Spanish side the other night. If it had been ANY other English side in the final, I'd have been cheering for the English side. United fans really need to learn to be a tad more humble and realise there are other teams out there who also deserve to win things. When they realise that, they may start to learn to laugh along with other supporters. :D

Totally agree :)

Mr Toad excepted :D

The thing what i find really funny ken, is that the majority of United fans really can't take a joke (I'm not putting you in this category BTW). Being a City fan, we take the p1ss out of ourselves, we've had to learn to :D

Totally agree :)

Mr Toad excepted :D

Thank you sir. :D

this however is pretty funny. the presuming fuc_kers took both other trophies along with them with a view to dancing about the stadium with them. and they could at least have put them in fuc_king suitcases. classless gets.

4428_80756446246_726066246_1951334_7909221_n.jpg

The thing what i find really funny ken, is that the majority of United fans really can't take a joke (I'm not putting you in this category BTW). Being a City fan, we take the p1ss out of ourselves, we've had to learn to :)

bertie magoo the bitter blue strikes again.

Mr Bo, u have hit the nail on the head matey, if it would have been another English team u would have supported them so that answers your statement, does it not. We are hated by loads of supporters up and down the country, so can you blame us???

i can take a joke as can alot of Utd fans but the thing is that when u or most fans of other clubs get more of a buzz seeing us lose than seeing your own team win, it's really sad.

tick tock :D

the thing is Mr Bo, you have to be in it to win it :D

Manchester City fans are solely responsible for the plight of the club-no stability,too busy looking over their shoulders with jealousy at what is going on at the other end of town and expecting the same success.Love him or hate him Ferguson has done a tremendous job for the club over the years-it takes time and perhaps if City fans give Mark Hughes time he too will turn the club around also.OK so we didnt turn up in the final-so what-the best side won on the day.United are big enough to admire and appreciate the quality of the opposition and most important learn from it.3 trophies this season-not bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Manchester(45 years) Red.

Manchester City fans are solely responsible for the plight of the club-no stability,too busy looking over their shoulders with jealousy at what is going on at the other end of town and expecting the same success.

"too busy" ? are you havin a laugh. You can only be too busy when youv'e got a lot of other things on the go. Believe me, when your already knocked out of all competitions, you have plenty of time on your hands to see what the other teams are doing :)

Come on then jjp. I want you to fess up. If City reached the final of the Champions League and was playing Barca for instance, who would you be shouting for? And answer honestly, as your reply could come and haunt you one day. :):D

Come on then jjp. I want you to fess up. If City reached the final of the Champions League and was playing Barca for instance, who would you be shouting for? And answer honestly, as your reply could come and haunt you one day. :D:D

Mr Bo, dream on mate cos its never going to happen in our life time :D

If you went on a Utd forum ( go on you know u want to ) :) and looked at some of the thaivisa threads u

would see that we have held our hands up and admited we dont have the right to win everything cos we have to earn it.

Most of my utd friends and myself included admit that we got our arsed kicked by Barca cos we did not show up

expect for the first ten mins.

On another note, all the press <deleted> and the reaction from ABU's like yourself make me chuckle cos

remember it was only a year ago that we beat Barca over 2 legs and all of a sudden cos they beat us, we are falling a part etc.

We will be back next season and i will tell you why matey, its because when i saw fergies after match press conference you could see the

hurt in his eyes and on his face after getting beaten so i am confident that we will be up for number 19 and we will be

there or thereabouts in the latter stages of the UCL.

Enjoy the pre season rest Mr Bo cos next season, City will be where they always are, nowhere

we dont expect to win everything

Come on then jjp. I want you to fess up. If City reached the final of the Champions League and was playing Barca for instance, who would you be shouting for? And answer honestly, as your reply could come and haunt you one day. :):D

That's avoiding the question buddy. OK, hypathetically then, who would you support? City or Barca ?

That's avoiding the question buddy. OK, hypathetically then, who would you support? City or Barca ?

City................ :D

redrus

Tho's reds certainly hav'nt got a manc sense of humour.Strange that,I wonder why? :D