Worst Joke Ever

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room onYahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

'You got Male!

Ha Har! throws down the gauntlet once again!!

Yellow jersey - that's an absolute shocker!

• Like 1

We were in this restaurant when the waiter wheeled out a trolley with this bull, laying on its back, erection firmly grasped between its front hooves and really going at it!

"What the hell is this?!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. Did you not order the Beef stroking off?"

• Like 1

This may well be too good for here....

A very rich Thai businessman decided that he wanted to throw a party. So he invited all his neighbors, including the only farang that lived near him, an Australian named John.

The party was held around the pool in the backyard at his mansion. Everyone was having a good time dancing, eating prawns, oysters and drinking and flirting.

At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 16ft man-eating crocodile in my pool and I'll give 10 million baht to anyone who has the balls to jump in.'

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw John in the pool fighting the croc, jabbing the croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of stuff like head butts and choke holds, biting the croc on the tail and flipping the croc through the air like some kind of Muay Thai fighter.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both John and the croc were screaming and raising hell. Finally, John strangled the croc and let it float to the top like a dead goldfish.

He then slowly climbed out of the pool.

Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief. The rich guy says, 'Well, John, I reckon I owe you 10 million baht.'

'Nah, mate I don't want it,' said John.

The rich man said, 'I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about a new car?'

'No thanks. I don't want it,' answered John.

The host said, 'Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Rolex watch and some stock options?

Again, John said "No."

Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well John, then what do you want?

John said, 'I just want the bastard who pushed me in.'

Afraid so!

He was in ecstasy with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out. She could feel the sweat on her forehead, between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back, she was so wet. She moaned softly at first then began to groan louder. Finally she screamed loudly, "Okay, okay!!!, you smug bastard you park the fuc**ng car!!!".

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He was in ecstasy with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out. She could feel the sweat on her forehead, between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back, she was so wet. She moaned softly at first then began to groan louder. Finally she screamed loudly, "Okay, okay!!!, you smug bastard you park the fuc**ng car!!!".

I think the quality is improving a bit too much!