Worst Joke Ever

Just to bring the level back down.

I saw a shoplifter being arrested by an albino police officer the other day, I thought "That's a fair cop!"

I said to the bargirl giving me a lap dance "I like your moves but, can you roll your arse for me?"

She said "I don't know, but I'll try. Around the rugged....."

Oz

• Like 2

Note to self:

If you come home after work and your wife greets you saying she got a massive pay raise from her boss at work,

remember to not kiss her on the lips.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank this is the worst joke forum!!

Reminds me of this guy who tragically lost his this arm in a chainsaw accident. Years went by and technology caught up to him so much so that he was able to get a robotic arm that was everything like a human arm, only that it needed to be told what to do. To facilitate this HMI, there was a cosy little microphone built into the arm socket - all the wearer had to do was bend his neck over, talk to the mike and the arm responded flawlessly. This invention was so good it predated Siri with far more accuracy, and won a cache of awards along the way.

So here's this guy now in his 50's and enjoying his new found limbido. He was the pioneering applicant and asked on several occasions to speak to armies of people curious as to how he gets on in life.

At one function, the beers are catching up with him and deciding to break the seal, he heads for the head to see a man about a dog.

As he finishes up pointing Percy at the porcelain, an interesting thing happens. He leans over and says "shake the drops" and his arm starts vibrating like a commercial peanut cleaner. A smile wrenches over his face and as he looks around he says to his arm "Shake it more".

By this time the arm is flapping like a bees wing and he's reaping the rewards and basking in some forthcoming sunshine.

Looking around again he says "shake it harder" - only this time his arm is oscillating like a honeymooners mattress. At once, Percy is snapped off at the base and blood squirts all over the place.

"Aaaaarghh" he screams, "F#*% me"!

And so they found him lifeless, on the bathroom floor, the first man to have a robotic limb successfully attached, and the first man to have successfully had sex with himself.

• Like 2

An elderly priest invited a young priest over for dinner. During the meal, the young priest couldn't help noticing how attractive and shapely the housekeeper was. Over the course of the evening he started to wonder if there was more between the elderly priest and the housekeeper than met the eye. Reading the young priest's thoughts, the elderly priest volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, my relationship with my housekeeper is purely professional." About a week later the housekeeper came to the elderly priest and said, "Father, ever since the young Father came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose he took it, do you?" The priest said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write him a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Father, I'm not saying that you 'did' take a gravy ladle from the house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner." Several days later the elderly priest received a letter from the young priest which read: "Dear Father, I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with your housekeeper, and I'm not saying you "do not" sleep with your housekeeper. But the fact remains that if you were sleeping in your own bed you would have found the gravy ladle by now."

• Like 2

Australia were playing New Zealand at the MCG at the end of a very bad summer season.

The phone rang in the Australian dressing room. "This is Mrs Trevor Chappell calling from Sydney. Would I be able to speak to my husband?"

The bloke who answered said: "I'm sorry but you've just missed him. He's just gone in to bat."

She said: "That's fine. I'll hold."

Edited by WitawatWatawit
  • Like 2

Dad, Mabel and their son Dave lived on a small farm in the Murray River district of

New South Wales, Australia.

Poor Dave had no one to play with but he sure had a knack for getting into trouble.

One hot summer afternoon Dave was walking past the outhouse, which perched precariously on the bank of the mighty Murray river, when he had a mischievous idea.

Dave was a strong lad and so he used all his might to push the outhouse into the river.

He couldn't control his laugher as the outhouse floated out of sight.

A few hours later Dad came up to Dave

and asked " Dave did you push the outhouse into the river".

"NO" said Dave.

So Dad sat down with Dave and told him the story of George Washington and the cherry tree.

Dave was impressed by the fact that George Washington's father didn't punish George

because he was honest and admitted to his father that he had cut down the cherry tree.

When Dad asked Dave " did you push the outhouse into the river"

Dave proudly answered " yes father I can not tell a lie. I pushed the outhouse into the river ".

Dad gave Dave a terrible beating with his belt.

Dave sobbed " George Washington didn't get punished when he told his father the truth".

Dad replied " yes but his father wasn't up the cherry tree ".

• Like 2

So a little femme dyke is sitting in a bar, and a big diesel number comes in, hoists herself onto the barstool next to her and orders a beer.

After a bit, she turns to the femme, gives her a wink, and says "So, little lady, what's your name?"

The femme says "I'm Mary!"

The butch sneers at her, "Mary?! Shit, that's a BOY's name!"

(Took me a second, but I like it)

Some Chinese jokes.

Why is there no Disneyland in China?

No one's tall enough to go on the good rides

Did you hear the one about the Chinese Godfather?

He makes you an offer you can't understand.

Did you hear about the look-a-like competition in China?

Everybody won.

What is the most common crime in China?

Identity Fraud.

What do you call a Chinese paralympian?

Lim Ping

CHINESE PREGNANCY TEST: Put an unsolved Rubik's cube into her vagina. If it comes out solved, she is pregnant.

If you spin a Chinese man around would he become disoriented?

If Japanese pop is Jpop then what is Chinese rap?

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting.

-

An airplane takes off from the airport. The captain is Jewish and the first officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious by the silence that they don't get along.

After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain speaks, "I don't like Chinese."

The First Officer replies: "Ooooh, no like Chinese? Why that hairy big nose?"

The Captain says, "You bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese."

The F.O. says, "Nooooo, noooo... Chinese not bomb Pearl Harbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." And the Captain answers, "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, they're all alike."

Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally the F.O. says, "No like Jew." The Captain replies, "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" F.O. says, "Jews sink Titanic." The Captain tries to correct him, "No, no. The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg."

The F.O. replies," Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, no mattah. All same."

-

Chinese neighbours named Chu, Bu, Hu, Su and decided to immigrate to the United States. In order to get a visa, they had to Americanise their names. Chu became Chuck. Bu became Buck. Hu became Huck. Su and decided to stay in China!

EDIT:

Time for an edit because of bloody stupid TV censorship rules. This is how it SHOULD read:

Chinese neighbours Chu, Bu, Su and <delete> F-u

and ...

Chu became Chuck. Bu became Buck. Hu became Huck. Su and <delete> F-u decided to stay in China!)

So, f and u together as two simple letters, even as a syllable, are censored. The apes of wrath.

Edited by WitawatWatawit

American is sitting in his favourite Tokyo restaurant. Drunk Japanese man says: "I sick you big round eyes, ugly, hairy." The American replied, "Put on a blindfold." Japanese man said: "Smart arse American, this restaurant, not shop here, haha, where do I get one?

American: "Here take my shoe lace."

• Like 1

This has probably been posted before. I'm getting old and don't remember, that's the downside. The upside is that I can go back to page one and laugh at all the new jokes for the fifth time.

10178330_10203741480647045_2075106429_n.

• Like 1