Double No Immigrant B

Marriage does not provide any basis for a non immigrant B visa - that is for work.

Marriage allows issue of a non immigrant O visa - either single entry or multi entry valid for up to one year of use and stays of up to 90 days on each entry. The multi entry may require financial documents, depending where obtained.

If you enter the kingdom the last day of the visa you'll get 90-days extra.

you are sure? i not sayed..

excuse me, visa O. i never keep this visa. ok, you confirm some embassy release double visa O (3+3)?

i don't know if is possible..

Non immigrant visas are issued as single entry or multiple entry visas.

A single entry (2000 baht) will allow you to enter one time getting 90 days on entry.

A multiple entry visa (5000 baht) will allow you to make as many entries as you want for a year from the date of issue. Each entry is again for 90 days. If you enter the country the day before the visa expires (enter before date) you can get another 90 days. That gives a total stay of almost 15 months without getting a new visa.

In the past visas were issued for a number of entries such 2, 3 and 4 but that is no longer the case at most consulates or embassies. If they did you would pay 2000 baht for each entry. So a 3 entry would cost 6000 baht.

Now you can get a multple entry for 5000 baht that allows unlimited entries for a year.