Thaskin Will Be Pm Again

No way Thaksin. I hope he doesnt come back, there will be a time for Thailand to have a decent PM. I hope its sooner rather then later. Abhist is a nice guy and all, but he is missing a few things to be a good leader. He is more of a follwer then a leader.

What about Thaksin's daughter? I would vote for her if I could vote

No way Thaksin. I hope he doesnt come back, there will be a time for Thailand to have a decent PM.

I would settle for "competent".

At the end, we don't really care how he does it, as long as we get result. The bus scandal is so typical of this dysfunctional democracy. Kickback will be paid, that's a fact of political life, I would have said in Thailand but unfortunately the reality is, almost everywhere in the world. The big difference is with this government we're going to be stuck with those old, slow, hot smelly bus for a least one more decade. With a "competent" government we would already be riding in those modern bus.

While it would have perhaps been an interesting topic, it is one that has already been covered a few times, without being brought up in this trollish and inflammatory manner/

//CLOSED///