He Best Motorbike Insurance Companies: Motorbike Insurance Even Possible?

bombis

Insurance for motorbikes. Its easy for the compulsory and voluntary... You normally wont pay more than 3000-4000 Baht a year for that.

It gets complicated with insurances against theft. It seems that Honda CB400 bikes are stolen the most in Thailand and I have seen insurance companies having policies implemented to not insure these bikes against fire and theft.

Does thaivisa insure this type of bike?

Also, what are your other suggestions for motorbike insurance companies? Any good tips?

All I want basically is a voluntary insurance + theft insurance against a cost of the bike of 90,000 Baht. So I wonder if this could be done. I mean 90,000 Baht is not that much to insure but it still seems to be a problem. Any help welcome!

Insurance for motorbikes. Its easy for the compulsory and voluntary... You normally wont pay more than 3000-4000 Baht a year for that.

It gets complicated with insurances against theft. It seems that Honda CB400 bikes are stolen the most in Thailand and I have seen insurance companies having policies implemented to not insure these bikes against fire and theft.

Does thaivisa insure this type of bike?

Also, what are your other suggestions for motorbike insurance companies? Any good tips?

All I want basically is a voluntary insurance + theft insurance against a cost of the bike of 90,000 Baht. So I wonder if this could be done. I mean 90,000 Baht is not that much to insure but it still seems to be a problem. Any help welcome!

Very simple and straight forward :) Please contact Thai Visa Insurance with the bikes details i.e. age and we can offer a solution.

Thai Visa Insurance