Bye Bye Ronaldo

thaimiller

I wonder what Mr Gillette & Mr Hicks would think about a 50m or 60m bid from down the M62 for Mr Torres ??? :)

they would think 'exactly what price do i put on the lives of myself and my family?' i would hope.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Mr Gillette & Mr Hicks would think about a 50m or 60m bid from down the M62 for Mr Torres ??? :)

they would think 'exactly what price do i put on the lives of myself and my family?' i would hope.

:D

From the French football magazine So Foot:

"I love it when people jeer me. I love to see the hate in their eyes, to hear the insults. It doesn't bother me.

It's true lots of people hate me but there are even more who love me and who support me.

I feel bad only when I play badly. Fortunately, that happens rarely.

I still have a long way to go. I really want to re-write the history of football.

I an aware I'm already among the best of the best but I want to continue to write many more beautiful pages."WHAT A T_SSER

"I love it when people jeer me. I love to see the hate in their eyes, to hear the insults. It doesn't bother me.

It's true lots of people hate me but there are even more who love me and who support me.

I still have a long way to go. I really want to re-write the history of football.

I an aware I'm already among the best of the best but I want to continue to write many more beautiful pages."WHAT A T_SSER

Tra la la la, we all hate Ciddy, Tra la la la la la la............., you can keep your Bayern Munichs, Juventus Ajax too, theres only one collosus and they play in lazer Blue, they're gonna beat United like once upon a time, they're gonna conquer Europe like they did in 69............ Tra la la la, we all hate Ciddy...........................

Coxhoe, get a grip, don't know who you support but <deleted>, hate him as much as you want, you'd have him in your team everyday......!

Viva Ronaldo, Viva Ronaldo, <deleted> off to Madrid, we got 80 million quid Viva Ronaldo................. :)

redrus

he's just horrible isn't he? irrespective of how good he could be on the field i'm delighted that he's not polluting the english league with his self-regard, cheating and histrionics any more. could be a fantastic player but christ what an arsehol_e.

he's just horrible isn't he? irrespective of how good he could be on the field i'm delighted that he's not polluting the english league with his self-regard, cheating and histrionics any more. could be a fantastic player but christ what an arsehol_e.

Ha hahahahahahha, and your team is so innocent.....! My arse. :)

redrus

Ha hahahahahahha, and your team is so innocent.....! My arse. :)

redrus

redrus, you seem to be a lone voice in the wilderness here in not being glad to see the back of the arrogant bastard. every united fan i know is happy he's gone and is looking forward rather than back. but then you're also LOLing at your own posts so perhaps you're not quite all there.

Er, and your point is........? Don't like him, never have.what I was saying before you went off on a tangent is that you've got a team full of diving cnuts, not just the one.....!!!!!

:)

redrus

Er, and your point is........? Don't like him, never have.what I was saying before you went off on a tangent is that you've got a team full of diving cnuts, not just the one.....!!!!!

redrus

you're going to bracket gerrard's occasional crap dive with ronaldo's permanent petulance, feigning, strops, bursting into tears when he gets tackled by an opponent he considers beneath him etc? get to fuc_k. he's the most embarrassing, arrogant, pathetic little weasel to have played in the league ever.

redrus

you're going to bracket gerrard's occasional crap dive with ronaldo's permanent petulance, feigning, strops, bursting into tears when he gets tackled by an opponent he considers beneath him etc? get to fuc_k. he's the most embarrassing, arrogant, pathetic little weasel to have played in the league ever.

Ha ha ha, you deluded <deleted>.............. Yawn.....! :D

redrus

redrus

redrus

you're not very bright are you?

Plattini is a moron and should be be-headed. Blatter should undergo water boarding treatment, to find out the truth as to what his "actual "stance is, on anything :)

I have to agree, although waterboarding should only be the warm up. Septic Bladder is an absolute <deleted>.

You put your transfer in,

Your transfer out,

In out, in out

You <deleted> your club about

You do the Christiano

And you change your mind

That's what it's all about

Oh'hh Ronaldo is a w4nker

Knees bent

Arm stretch

Dive, dive, dive

Sorry guys, got a text and had to share :)

Your transfer out,

In out, in out

You do the Christiano

And you change your mind

Knees bent

Arm stretch

Dive, dive, dive

Sorry guys, got a text and had to share :D

:):D BJ that is quite funny.

redrus

redrus

you're not very bright are you?

Appologies, there was absolutely no need for that Steve.... :D

redrus

Your transfer out,

In out, in out

You do the Christiano

And you change your mind