Hotels Near Victory Monument?

SaamBaht

any hotel near the sky-train would be with in minutes from Victory monument, I usually stay at the Ambassador hotel near the Nana Station, 1 block walk from the sky train Nana station, and it takes me about 10 minutes to get to Victory Monument .The sky -train is a very easy and inexpensive way to get around in BKK

HI, was wondering if there are any decent hotels near Victory Monument? Say in the 2,000 baht range, with in room internet. Thanks in advance.

The Pullmann in Rang Nam Road.

http://www.pullmanbangkokkingpower.com/

3 Min walk to Victory Monument BTS Station.

Perhaps a little more expensive then your 2.000 baht budget but if you google around I am sure u can find a good deal.

Try also www.painai.com. You might find a price around 2.500 baht/night.

Good luck

in addition to century park there is all season which is about a 2 min walk from century park. its a bit cheaper last time i stayed there it was about 1500 thb, not sure if in room internet is free though.

The Century Park Hotel is nice, should get a room for 2.550 walking distance from Victory Monument. Rooms have high speed broadband internet.

Geordie

Agree that Century Park is good hotel and has a GREAT pool/gym area. You can always ask for a discount. Sometimes a travel agent can get you a voucher to stay at your preferred hotel at a substantial savings