Champions Of Each Division

thaimiller

Premiership

Manchester City

I love you Sunderland. Your'e deluded but I love ya :D

He must be deluded he's got Exeter as winning league 1. :)

That is his only prediction that I thought had some credibility ! - although William Hill don't think so and have Exeter at 40/1

Jim Magilton's teams can only go sideways and I doubt he will last the season at QPR. Roy McFarland only scraped in with Burton last year and the new management team is unproven - Hill's at 33/1 look about right (as does the 20/1 for Man City :D )

Premiership

Manchester City

I love you Sunderland. Your'e deluded but I love ya :D

He must be deluded he's got Exeter as winning league 1. :)

That is his only prediction that I thought had some credibility ! - although William Hill don't think so and have Exeter at 40/1

Jim Magilton's teams can only go sideways and I doubt he will last the season at QPR. Roy McFarland only scraped in with Burton last year and the new management team is unproven - Hill's at 33/1 look about right (as does the 20/1 for Man City :D )

There is a reason why I am laughing at the Exeter prediction, which Sunderland and a number of others would understand. :D

There is a reason why I am laughing at the Exeter prediction, which Sunderland and a number of others would understand. :)

Remember talking to a Man U fan in a Jomtien bar just before they met Exeter City in the FA Cup a few years ago - he underestimated them too. Three successive promotions is unlikely but not impossible!

There is a reason why I am laughing at the Exeter prediction, which Sunderland and a number of others would understand. :D

Remember talking to a Man U fan in a Jomtien bar just before they met Exeter City in the FA Cup a few years ago - he underestimated them too. Three successive promotions is unlikely but not impossible!

I don't underestimate them, far from it. In fact I was at the matches you were talking about in the Exeter contingent.

Hence, my earlier statement which you have quoted. :) which for those that know me would understand why I was laughing.