All The Rumours Ultra Thread

Jimjim

i'm glad you're getting owen actually. he isn't a patch on tevez. sneijder's good, he's worth plenty more than 5m. van der vaart and robben i wouldn't touch with a bargepole though.

Higuain looks a quality young striker he works hard as well. Come to think of it he might work well as a second to Torres he would get more games with us than Madrid..

I don't really rate that Higuain at all, & i especially don't rate that Gago & i think he's one of the most overated Footballers i have EVER seen.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest rumor:

Silva to Madrid

that article's more than a month old jim.

Oops, stupid me. But I did read on 4 July that it's now a battle between Real and Liverpool for his services.

Other news, Chelsea signed Daniel Sturridge. Quality signing for now? Not so sure but maybe they believe he's a youngster who can only get better.

Latest rumor:

Silva to Madrid

Oops, stupid me. But I did read on 4 July that it's now a battle between Real and Liverpool for his services.

Other news, Chelsea signed Daniel Sturridge. Quality signing for now? Not so sure but maybe they believe he's a youngster who can only get better.

we'll see.

sturridge has got loads of talent i think, but city fans seem to think he's an idiot. bit like micah richards.

Latest rumor:

Silva to Madrid

we'll see.

sturridge has got loads of talent i think, but city fans seem to think he's an idiot. bit like micah richards.

He is a talented, misguided, greedy,f#cker :)

And he aint going to play more than a handful of games for Chelsea,the Tosser!!

He is a talented, misguided, greedy,f#cker :)

And he aint going to play more than a handful of games for Chelsea,the Tosser!!

depending on who else chelsea sign of course he could find himself playing champions league football next season against some european giants.

there is a roumor that tevez is waiting for mascherano if goes barca tevez will follow him there and eto to city,dont be suprised to see tevez go to liverpool if mascherano stays there.

yes i would be suprised if you sell him but if the falling out with rafa istrue and his wife wanting to leave england maybe could happen.

tevez he still hasnot signed for city what is he waiting for a better offer overseas or maybe pool or chelsea to come in,he isturning out to be a right c**t with some of his comments hopehe ends up on the bench at city.

i dont know i was hopping you could enlighten me about the falling out i just read about it on another site.

maybe just another bullshit story hey! who knows.

nah it's cobblers that mate. there's been some agent crap from a bloke who isn't even mascherano's agent about barcelona, but barca have said nothing about it, not made a bid and signed yaya toure up to a new contract. nothing in it.

MADRID PESSIMISTIC OVER RIBERY MOVE

Posted 08/07/09 11:16; Football 365

Real Madrid have resigned themselves to missing out on Franck Ribery this summer, according to director general Jorge Valdano.

Madrid are leading the race for the France winger, who earlier this week denied reports he wanted to quit Bayern Munich to join the Florentino Perez revolution at the Bernabeu.

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge claimed on Tuesday that his club have received just one bid for the 26-year-old - and it did not come from Real Madrid.

Valdano told Radio Marca he did not expect Ribery to move to the Spanish capital in this transfer window but had not given up hope he could arrive in future.

He said: "With Ribery there is a feeling that he will not leave this season, for Bayern Munich have found many ways to say no - sometimes exhaustively saying 'no' and sometimes talking about 80million euros, which is another way of saying no.

"Therefore, we are resigned to waiting for another opportunity to come. The player has two years to fulfil on his contract and, well, life is long."

Madrid, meanwhile, have ruled out making a summer move for Inter Milan defender Maicon.

The Spanish giants had shown an interest in the Brazil full-back but consider Inter's 40million euro valuation excessive.

"Inter's asking price is 40million euros," Valdano said.

"But we will not make such an offer seeing as in that position we already have Sergio Ramos, who has nothing to envy the Brazilian for."

Maicon, 27, is under contract with Inter until June 2013 and has been a reported target of Manchester City and Chelsea in recent months.

Madrid have so far this summer splashed out almost £200million by signing Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul Albiol and agreeing a deal for Karim Benzema.

Valdano has played down talk of another high-profile acquisition in Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, admitting the two clubs were some distance apart in their valuation of the 27-year-old.

The capital club have not been shy in expressing their admiration for Alonso but, much like Ribery, appear set to miss out this summer.

"The whole world knows he is a player who always seemed interesting to us. He is a man who is a gifted organiser and is at a mature stage of his career," Valdano said.

"We got closer to Liverpool but in the past few days they widened the gap by increasing the transfer fee too much for our liking. Therefore, we see the player moving away (from Real Madrid)."

However, he added: "Everything is renewable."

redrus

REPORTS: VILLARREAL REJECT ROSSI BID

Posted 08/07/09 11:48 Football365

Villarreal have rejected an offer from Manchester City for striker Giuseppe Rossi, according to reports in Spain.

The 22-year-old has a 40million euro release clause in his contract and it is believed that City's bid came well below that valuation.

The Italy international arrived in Spain from City's neighbours Manchester United in the summer of 2007 and it is said that should Villarreal wish to sell the Premier League champions have first option on the player.

The diminutive forward was highly rated at Old Trafford and that has been backed up by some impressive performances for the Spaniards over the past two seasons.

Rossi's agent Federico Pastorello denies that a bid has been lodged by the Eastlands club and indicates that the striker is almost certain to remain at El Madrigal next term.

"Nobody has offered the going price and I am 99 per cent certain the player will be with Villarreal next season," he said.

"Rossi is happy in Villarreal and would only consider leaving for one of Europe's six big clubs."

redrus

Ibramovich to UTD? Unlikely that SAF will pay Inter 50 M Pounds, more likely Huntelaar for 20 M from Madrid.

Eto to City? Very possible

Tevez to Liverpool? No way they Pay 25.5 M Pounds and 120k a week

Villa to Barcalona? Sure, once they sell E'to to City.

Manchester United To Offer €20m Plus Dimitar Berbatov For Aguero -

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/...ar-berbatov-for

Apparently Athletico Madrid aren't interested in Nani plus money !

believe this one when i see it. not surprised that atleti wouldn't be interested in nani though, he's crap.

:)

Can't bloody disagree with that, so much promise so liccle return.....

redrus

A load of rumours about Man City flying around the Sunday papers. A summary from the City website:-

City's transfer business continues to be the main attraction for the Sunday broadsheets and tabloids.

All of them carry at least one story on the Blues with the News of the World claiming the ‘big exclusive’ that John Terry has met with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and told him that he wants to talk to the Blues about a possible move.

The Daily Star on Sunday is already anticipating what might happen should Terry stay at Chelsea and reckons Mark Hughes will chase Bruno Alves at Porto.

According to the Sunday Express, City are eying Fernando Torres though if you find the Sunday Mirror more plausible then Barcelona are still trying to persuade the Blues to re-open their interest in Samuel Eto’o - though the Telegraph reckons he could be heading for a team with a different Manchester prefix. :)

It is not just possible incoming transfers that fill the Sundays, for at least three of them reckon that Steve Bruce has given up his supposed pursuit of Richard Dunne. The Independent believes that Spurs want Craig Bellamy and Portsmouth are keen to be reunited with Benjani (Blackburn too if the Sunday Telegraph are to be believed).

Finally the People hints that Cardiff City will try and sign Wales international Ched Evans on loan for the season.