All The Rumours Ultra Thread

Jimjim

i'll laugh my head off if terry goes to man city.

yep, I wonder who would suffer a larger loss of face, Chelsea or Terry? :)

oh terry definitely. he'd look a right berk if 'mister chelsea' went chasing the money.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh terry definitely. he'd look a right berk if 'mister chelsea' went chasing the money.

What are you trying to say. That he would only come to City for money and not cos he wants to be part of the revolution :D

What are you trying to say. That he would only come to City for money and not cos he wants to be part of the revolution :D

:D 30 year old fading england captain leaves lifelong club for 100% pay rise? say it ain't so.

I dont see Terry coming, although if he did I believe it would be a great, great buy for City, marshalling and keeping in line both Onouha and Richards.

He would replace Dunne at the back. But I think he is just using City to hold Chelsea to ransom.

Tevez deal is almost done according to SKY. Great buy.

Latest rumour is that City are trying to get Adebayor :D

I hope not, I really dont rate him. Always appears to be a sulker with attitude. :)

I dont see Terry coming, although if he did I believe it would be a great, great buy for City, marshalling and keeping in line both Onouha and Richards.

He would replace Dunne at the back. But I think he is just using City to hold Chelsea to ransom.

Yeah, I agree jack

Tevez deal is almost done according to SKY. Great buy.

Lokking that way. By the end of the day reports suggest.

I hope not, I really dont rate him. Always appears to be a sulker with attitude. :)

Good goal scoring record though. My jury is out. Or am i sitting on the fence :D

How many strikers do City want? mind you if you do get Tevez and Adebayor, it will can only make you better. The end of the road for Bellemy.......how many EPL clubs has he played for LOL...he just can not seem to settle.

Fergies spending is over according to the media today.

heard him say that numerous times before like.

he did not really say spending over he stated the same as rafa that it is a crazy season for transfers and some of the prices of players is daft,he is opting out untill it calms down.

we could see eto come he wants a move want to come united but i think his wage demand a stumbling block.

I think he wage stumblin block too he go 'nother team me think

actually fergie say "It is the end of our business" so I dunno wat you think he mean, he mean it is the start of our business?

he did not really say spending over he stated the same as rafa that it is a crazy season for transfers and some of the prices of players is daft,he is opting out untill it calms down.

we could see eto come he wants a move want to come united but i think his wage demand a stumbling block.

plus signing eto'o would make ferguson's 'we don't now sign players over the age of 26' comment the other week sound even more stupid.

plus signing eto'o would make ferguson's 'we don't now sign players over the age of 26' comment the other week sound even more stupid.

i agree a very stupid comment! seeing we payed over the odds for berbatov,i like berbatov i think he is a very talented player and i hope fergie plays him further up front with rooney behind, bit like keane and berbatov at spurs where they worked well together.

plus signing eto'o would make ferguson's 'we don't now sign players over the age of 26' comment the other week sound even more stupid

Owen's 29........... :)

Spitting mad Bayern threaten legal action over Ribery

Author: Andrew Allen

Posted on: 15 July 2009 - 13:34 Sport.co.uk

Bayern Munich are ready to play hardball over the proposed support offered by FIFpro to Franck Ribery as the French international reportedly weighs up instigating the Webster clause to force a move away from Bayern Munich. Football’s global union for professional players went public on their intentions to aid the 25-year-old should he opt to leave Bayern before his contract is up and the stance has caused a strom at the Allianz Arena. The news comes following a summer which has seen a host of European suitors, including Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid, linked with the 25-year-old winger.

Speaking to Munich-based German paper TZ, Bayern chairman Karl Heinze Rummennigge emphasised:

“Everything has a limit and with the stance FIFPro has taken, they have gone overboard.”

“By releasing an official notice, FIFPro are inviting players to break their contracts, and this is simply madness."

“What football needs now is stability and not players breaking their commitments. We will examine our legal possibilities and we will ask, if the time comes, for indemnification. FIFPro have exceeded their limits.”

Entering his third year of a five year contract Ribery is free to invoke the Webster clause this season by invoking Article 17 of FIFA regulations, which permit players between 23 and 28 to walk away from clubs. Despite the agitated response from the Bavarian side, the club appear certain that their prized asset will not agitate for a move in the near future.

“We are calm, since we know that Ribery will remain with us. He is not forcing a departure.”

“We are against this [FIFPro] opinion, which is something that does not correspond to Ribery’s character.”

redrus

Barcelona Sign Ibrahimovic From Inter For €40m Plus Eto’o - Spanish Press

The Catalan press has reported that Barca have concluded the signing of 'Ibracadabra'...

17 Jul 2009 07:14:40

Barcelona have reportedly concluded the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter.

According to Sport, Joan Laporta, Txiki Begiristain and Raul Sanllehi met with Massimo Moratti late on Thursday and an agreement was reached around midnight.

The transfer will see the Blaugrana part with €40 million plus Samuel Eto’o and Aliaksandr Hleb, with the Belarussian joining the Nerazzurri on a loan spell.

The Barcelona-based daily believes that Inter had initially informed the Blaugrana that Ibrahimovic was keen on moving to the Camp Nou, at which point the Catalan club contacted Eto’o, who immediately gave the part-exchange deal the green light.

And when Barca’s own negotiations with Valencia for David Villa all but collapsed, Laporta promptly contacted Moratti to arrange an emergency meeting last night upon receiving a request from the head coach, Pep Guardiola, to conclude the deal as soon as possible.

It is also speculated that ‘Ibracadabra’ will take a pay-cut in order to play for ‘El Tricampeon’ – and also ensure that he does not eclipse Lionel Messi – while Eto’o has allegedly demanded €13m from the San Siro outfit for a period of five years, or €65 million in total.

i cannot get my head around that transfer 40 mill plus 2 players for ibra, <deleted> eto is a better player and hleb a pretty good player too, a good deal for inter they will go well in the champions league this for sure.

i cannot get my head around that transfer 40 mill plus 2 players for ibra, <deleted> eto is a better player and hleb a pretty good player too, a good deal for inter they will go well in the champions league this for sure.

I agree.

Thats putting Ibrahimovich in the 60-70 million bracket :)

No way is he worth that much.

I remember last year in the champions league, Andy Gray saying something about how poor his scoring record is against 'good' teams.

j and d, yes i heard that all together it could work out around 80 mill close to ronaldos fee, now thisguy is not even in the top 20 players in the world right now.

the transfers this year have been mind boggling indeed!

Hlebs only on a season loan and couldnt get a game for Barca last season thus at least Inter will be paying his wages, and Eto is out of contract in 1 year so is probably only worth 5-10 million were it not for Man City and their deluded offers.

Ive always thought Ibrahimovich looked rather impressive with his power and pace.

Hlebs only on a season loan and couldnt get a game for Barca last season thus at least Inter will be paying his wages, and Eto is out of contract in 1 year so is probably only worth 5-10 million were it not for Man City and their deluded offers.

Ive always thought Ibrahimovich looked rather impressive with his power and pace.

Pace!!!

I dont know who you have been watching, but every time Ive seen him, he is about as quick as Mr Blobby wearing concrete boots.

GBP12 million Crouchy for Spurs, werent him and Defeo dreadful together?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...12m-Crouch.html

Sunderland fans must be over the moon his Miss's didnt fancy the shopping in Sunderland, Ol' Roy Keane had a few choice words to say about this breed of player last year.

Edited by sanmiguellight

Sunderland fans must be over the moon his Miss's didnt fancy the shopping in Sunderland, Ol' Roy Keane had a few choice words to say about this breed of player last year.

Good old Arry, always seems to go for Players he's signed before for some strange reason..

Wonder why that could be ??? :)

:D

Edited by MSingh

Good old Arry, always seems to go for Players he's signed before for some strange reason..

Wonder why that could be ??? :)

:D

Old drinking buddies are hard to replace?