All The Rumours Ultra Thread

Jimjim

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've a lot of time for hughes and it's unfair to say that city are stupid and arrogant at this point.

:)

well, apart from that bell garry cook anyway.

On that point we most certainly agree. :D

I wonder if the buddy buddy feelings will be the same come May 2010.

i've a lot of time for hughes and it's unfair to say that city are stupid and arrogant at this point.

:)

well, apart from that bell garry cook anyway.

On that point we most certainly agree. :D

I wonder if the buddy buddy feelings will be the same come May 2010.

We all have one thing in common james. We hate you lot :D

Also, Alex Ferguson is set to be swapped with Mark Hughes as he'd prefer to go to another stupid and arrogant club but with more money...

Hang on a minute Panyo. Who you calling a stupid club. Man City and Liverpool have always had what i thought to be a pretty decent relationship. But you've taken a few swipes at us now about being arrogant etc. Mark Hughes has acted with 100% dignity and not been drawn into petty arguments even when provoked by old red nose. So tell me, where does this view of us being stupid and arrogant come from?

Good God, boy, you're really misplaced here but I guess I can understand it as you didn't see the story. Where does this view come from? Alex Ferguson. My comment was sarcastic as I saw comments in the press this week that Ferguson was calling Man City "small" "stupid" and "arrogant" so please take a deep breath, have a laugh and you'll realize we're both on the same side about Ferguson's "stupid" and "arrogant" comments...

In all honesty I can't say I admire the transfer fees Man City are paying or the way they're tapping up players but it doesn't anger me or anything, and I'd rather see City do it than Man United, of course! Any big club does this really so Ferguson's having a laugh. And I think it just makes Ferguson jealous as he'd like to be doing the same thing and has done so in the past so he has not place to talk.

Ferguson comments which I guess you didn't see...In the same press conference he even stupidly brought up Benitez's gestures against Blackburn yet gain insisting he's right (although really he's out of line and grossly misinterpreted the gestures which clearly show Benitez was just laughing that his players scored a goal but hadn't done what he asked them to do and it was clear the Blackburn manager understood this as well but not Sir Alex).

Also I found that story from several sources but interesting the BBC conveniently omitted the "stupid" and "arrogant" comments and just put in where he called city a small club.

So, I was making fun of Ferguson's own arrogant and hypocritical attitude.

Edited by Jimjim

Don't worry about it.

As for Crouch, his goal scoring record is very similar to Martins' and he's played for a lot of not so great teams as well (ya Liverpool are crap I know). I know that fantastic Portsmouth midfield was helping him out last season :) but considering he also has an outstanding goals to games played for England as well I struggle to understand when everyone says he's crap. He didn't leave Portsmouth because Portsmouth didn't want him it's because he wanted to go to a better team and Spurs really wanted him, so obviously he's a valued striker. He didn't stay at Liverpool because he wanted games and didn't want to compete with the best striker in the world so I don't see that being a knock on him either.