Thailand V Liverpool

Nigbon

I'd like to see manager's come out with the lineups for next year's FA Cup. That'd be bravado, wouldn't it?

edit:

Actually, Reid didn't name the starting 11, just the squad he'll pick from, so that doesn't sound nearly as strange now. Seems quite normal to name an international squad a few weeks in advance. Squad, not team.

Edited by Jimjim

Anyone else notice this guy on Thailand's team? Peter Lang and he does play for that club, a Swiss club. Must have a Euro dad and Thai mum or Thai dad and Euro mum. Anyway, interesting right? Has to be a Thai citizen as well, and at least on the wikipedia page for FC Schaffhausen, who are in the second tier of Swiss football, his nationality is only listed as Thai.

post-33126-1245744978.jpg

I'd like to see manager's come out with the lineups for next year's FA Cup. That'd be bravado, wouldn't it?

edit:

Actually, Reid didn't name the starting 11, just the squad he'll pick from, so that doesn't sound nearly as strange now. Seems quite normal to name an international squad a few weeks in advance. Squad, not team.

Sorry, the Title of the Thread kind of threw me... :)

Anyone else notice this guy on Thailand's team? Peter Lang and he does play for that club, a Swiss club. Must have a Euro dad and Thai mum or Thai dad and Euro mum. Anyway, interesting right? Has to be a Thai citizen as well, and at least on the wikipedia page for FC Schaffhausen, who are in the second tier of Swiss football, his nationality is only listed as Thai.

Yeah he is half Swiss I think. There is another player who is half Welsh / Thai who played for Under 17's Welsh national team who has just moved to Thai Premier League with Muang Thong United. He's 20 now and reckons he wants to play for Thailand - http://www.mtutd.tv/video.asp?iv=116