Confronting The Iranian Dictator's In Thailand

Jingthing

The theocratic dictatorship of Iran has a outpost here in Thailand.

It is at

215 Sukhumvit 49/11

Klongton Nua, Wattana

BANGKOK 10110 THAILAND

COUNTRY ARIA COD: 0066 2

TEL: 3900871-3

FAX: 3900867

EMAIL:[email protected]

The ambassador of Iran here in Thailand is:

MOHSEN PAKAEIN

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of

The Islamic Republic of Iran in the Kingdom of Thailand

[email protected]

http://www.iranembassy.or.th

People may be wondering, what can they do about the mass arrests and violence (even killings) happening now by the Iranian government upon their OWN people. For governments to condemn this, it is simply used by the regime to blame outsiders for the dissent.

Interestingly, it has been suggested by the son of a prominent jailed Iranian dissident (Ibrahim Yazdi, pulled from his hospital bed, arrested last week), that rather than governments condemning the government of Iran, that PEOPLE all over the world directly contact the representatives of the Iranian government in their own countries to express their outrage over what the government is doing there now. The idea of this is EVERYDAY PEOPLE, rather than world leaders perhaps by SENDING LETTERS. That will give the message the world really is watching.

I am posting this info about the Iranian embassy in Thailand in case any people here in Thailand want to listen to that suggestion and agree it is a good idea.

Here is the current propaganda from Iran's supreme leader:

http://english.khamenei.ir/

Arrested activist Ibrahim Yazdi

post-37101-1245789504_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

People have to make their own revolutions - especially countries like Iran which is in the state it's in at the moment precisely because of outside interference over the past 70 years. The Iranians have a deep distrust of the west with good reason.

I believe that decision rests more with their citizens than with us. If the government wont listen to its own .....

I understand where you are coming from, but we have been there before.

BR>Jack

Well they voted for their regime approved candidates, and their votes were ignored.

Then they protested and now that is being violently repressed.

It isn't really a matter of deciding for the people there now, it is more about caving in, or face the consequences. So a request by Iranians for some international moral support isn't exactly out of line.

The Iranians have a deep distrust of the west with good reason.

Agreed. But the protesters want to end their isolation and they want the support of the people of the world. That is not the same thing as outside military action, they obviously are not asking for that. Why do you think many are risking their lives just to send out images of what is happening there?

Edited by Jingthing

I believe that decision rests more with their citizens than with us. If the government wont listen to its own .....

I understand where you are coming from, but we have been there before.

BR>Jack

Well they voted for their regime approved candidates, and their votes were ignored.

Then they protested and now that is being violently repressed.

It isn't really a matter of deciding for the people there now, it is more about caving in, or face the consequences. So a request by Iranians for some international moral support isn't exactly out of line.

Yes but it will still boil down to them caving in or carrying on. It's their own battle and they have to fight it. It's a really big shame. I used to visit Iran and they're some of the most hospitable peope you could ever with to meet.

Yes but it will still boil down to them caving in or carrying on. It's their own battle and they have to fight it. It's a really big shame. I used to visit Iran and they're some of the most hospitable peope you could ever with to meet

I agree, it is their battle and I expect in the short run the dissenters will be crushed. I also agree Iranians are a wonderful people, shame about their government.

In any case, I don't really know that it would do any good or not if even a million people wrote a letter to the Iranian ambassador in Thailand or anywhere. Maybe it is just something people can do it they feel frustrated that there is nothing they can do. Anyway, it wasn't my idea, or a westerner's idea, it comes from an Iranian.

Edited by Jingthing

Shees, Jingthing is at it again, well he cannot help it, it is the way he is raised and also where.

Why didn't you think of this `address move` before, just post the address of the Thai company which imports North Korean gold, and you can freely try to discuss the North Korean woes again too !! No need to thank me for the tip.

Nice try at attempting to keep it Thailand related.

If I publish the address of the US Embassy, can we talk about US politics?

No. Didn't think so.

Another spaz has to start in on U.S. bashing again...God forbid Jingthing is concerned about making a difference in the world especially when it concerns the evil sobs who rule Iran. That is ok Jingthing, just act like these other Europeans suggest and ignore all the evils of the world. They know when everything goes to crap in a handbag guess which country will have to do the bleeding to get it fixed. They will be the first one to demand the U.S. to do something.

Edited by EndofDays

Shees, Jingthing is at it again, well he cannot help it, it is the way he is raised and also where.

Why didn't you think of this `address move` before, just post the address of the Thai company which imports North Korean gold, and you can freely try to discuss the North Korean woes again too !! No need to thank me for the tip.

You see, Jingthing, we can't stop all the evils of the world so it is better to ignore them all. Sheesh is right, bucko!

No. Didn't think so.

Another spaz has to start in on U.S. bashing again...God forbid Jingthing is concerned about making a difference in the world especially when it concerns the evil sobs who rule Iran. That is ok Jingthing, just act like these other Europeans suggest and ignore all the evils of the world. They know when everything goes to crap in a handbag guess which country will have to do the bleeding to get it fixed. They will be the first one to demand the U.S. to do something.

so we can not discuss US politics. because some american wannabe heros would feel bashed. albeit operation Ajax would be a good point to start.

No. Didn't think so.

so we can not discuss US politics. because some american wannabe heros would feel bashed. albeit operation Ajax would be a good point to start.

True, it was another CIA dirty idea which backfired and even led to a more speedier Iran revolution. How come a lot of Iranian don't like the US ??

The Americans often choose to quickly forget the interventions and dirty actions of their government, but the victims seldom do.

And now we have to protest for something which was helped into the saddle by the US dirty intervention?? Strange don't you think??

Army tanks roll into the capital. Yes, the same army that has murdered so many protesters in the past. Army removes elected government and installs its own. Army rewrites constitution giving itself amnesty for its crimes. No, I don't think anyone needs to concern themselves with the injustices in Iran with so much fodder right here in Siam.