Transsexual In Serious Condition Following Attempted Suicide.

cuddleypete

Our journalist was first on-scene at a case of attempted suicide which occurred on Monday Afternoon at a small house in Sattahip District. Lying on the front porch was Khun Adisak aged 22, a transsexual who was currently in a relationship with Petty Officer First Class Suntorn of the same age. Khun Adisak had just found out that his boyfriend also had a girlfriend in Jantabori Province. Khun Adisak had been with his boyfriend for one year; however the other relationship had been ongoing for 6 years. On Monday, he called his boyfriend, who was now staying in Jantabori Province and stated that he would kill himself if he continued his heterosexual relationship in Jantabori. Petty Officer First Class Suntorn promised to come back to Sattahip but Khun Adisak did not believe him and proceeded to slash his wrist and consume toilet cleaning liquid. He was rushed to Hospital but is thought to have sustained serious internal injuries and is currently in a critical condition.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/n...3_06_52_2.shtml

sorry..5 years..Thai fellow is with his Thai gf for 5 years in a hetrosexual relationship..then he starts an illicit gay relationship with a transexual guy..one wonders...WHY??? lots of Thai women unfortunately get this treatment..some start to look at farang in a different light..

WOW!! This threesome really went sour. I heard tell many Transsexual have two or more lovers, hmmmm!! a bit different when shoe on other foot. As reported recently in Pattaya Daily News a Ladyboy took drug to the police station in order to get arrest so he could be with his lover in Jail(did happen he was place in different cell) the News article also state this ladyboy had a German lover :D:) that was in German at this time. SHAME!! :D

I would like to have serious words with the sick animal that can stand over a possibly dying person who is foaming at the mouth and zoom in for a close up face pic.

I wonder how he or she will feel if in his last moments the last thing he sees is a camera lens.

I would like to have serious words with the sick animal that can stand over a possibly dying person who is foaming at the mouth and zoom in for a close up face pic.

I wonder how he or she will feel if in his last moments the last thing he sees is a camera lens.

I saw the news footage of this on Pattaya News. They actually showed the person drinking out of the bottle. I didn't realise what the news item was about at first, it never occurred to me the cameraman would rather film the act than take the bottle off the poor sod!

This is even worse than the next 'news' article of some poor elderly guy being filmed in bed after he died a normal death.

'Luckily' he had his underpants on.

The owner of the accommodation said he was a pleasant polite gentleman who always said hello. Pity then he could not be allowed to die with some dignity without being filmed semi-naked by some idiot 'news' person. :)

I understand the most important newspapers in Thailand love to show in their first page accurate photographs of dead bodies. But , if I'm not wrong this business "Pattaya one" is owned by a farang.

Congratulations to him for the correctness!

I understand the most important newspapers in Thailand love to show in their first page accurate photographs of dead bodies. But , if I'm not wrong this business "Pattaya one" is owned by a farang.

Congratulations to him for the correctness!

Correct me if I`m worng but pattaya one is owned by a farang who is tourist police?? chai mai??

It doesn't surprise me that it's owned by a European. They would do the same thing in the West if they were allowed. It must sell newspapers. There was one Englishman who bought up everything and turned them into "Tabloids." That was the beginning of the end. Let me be specific. An Englishman. Farang is too all encompassing.