Single white female....

Nat

Hi all

Sorry about the title, thought it was amusing. Not having a go at anyone but the board is starting to look like a lonely hearts column rather than a discussion board  :o

However I do wish all those in search of love or fun all the best.

Nat

• 2 weeks later...
Suddenly this has become a busy busy thread Nat. I wonder how come    :o    we'll have to stop meeting like this......my disaffected fans will begin to talk about us    :D    They say that there is no such thing as bad publicity......or is there ? Keep the prayers going    ???

ooohhhh......

Nat & Dr PP sittin in a tree, K.I.S.....ah #### it, just trying some harmless stirring :o  :D

Have to say though, maybe we should put something on here to say it isn't an introduction gency or something.

Dr PP, What would be the rules if Thai ladies were posting this stuff on "farang nightlife"?

Hey Dr come spend some more time in here, it's lovely  :o .

Saw the abuse and it reeked of jealousy (or was the smell from something else   :D ). Still praying for you - might even have to stop by church.

think my prayers are being answered as we've all been described as a family - think that's sweet  :o

can't believe this thread has become one of the most "popular discussions" - that's one way of describing it  :D