Air Asia

Briggsy

Air Asia is now offering self check in at Suwannaphum. Has anyone tried it and were there any problems, particularly with check-in luggage?

I'm not sure I wanna be the guinea pig.

yes , works good no problems

Checked Baggage

If you have baggage to check-in, drop your baggage at the Self Check-In Counter at the airport, at least 60 minutes before your flight.

Passport Validation

Traveling international? Get your passport verified at the Self Check-In Counter.

Web Check- inCheck-in

online and print your boarding pass on your own. Logon to our Self Check-In page on airasia.com and follow our easy guide. All you'll need is your itinerary and a printer and you'll have your Boarding Pass up to 48 hours prior to your flight.

Do I understand this right! that I still have to present my passport at the check in desk?

If I check in on-line with KLM or BMI as long as I have no luggage to check in I just

go direct to the plane.with my printed out boarding pass of course.

The thing is if I want to connect to an air asia flight I have to go through Immigration

check in , back through immigration.

That means I dont have time on some flights or hours wait on others. With online check in

and printing out of your boarding pass I hoped I could by-pass all of that.

That means I dont have time on some flights or hours wait on others. With online check in

and printing out of your boarding pass I hoped I could by-pass all of that.

The last time we where flying international, (no luggage )

A Printed boarding pass was enough , strait to immigration, no problems at all

The following was written on the site Air asia "

Traveling international? Get your passport verified at the Self Check-In Counter.

So :)

My point is I want to transfer to a airasia flight, fly in from amsterdam with a printed-out boarding pass then I dont have to go through immigration at all.

At the moment I have to go through immigration check in, back through immigration lot of messing around

My point is I want to transfer to a airasia flight, fly in from amsterdam with a printed-out boarding pass then I dont have to go through immigration at all.

At the moment I have to go through immigration check in, back through immigration lot of messing around

Are you sure about that? I thought you had to go through passport control with AirAsia to get a connecting flight?

Although I could be wrong.

RAZZ

Thats the point I am trying to clarify, If I check in on line and print out a boarding pass, have only carry on luggage

can I just go direct to the plane?. just transfer so to speak.

When I have checked in online I have still needed to go a check in desk for their "document check" where they actually stamped and kept a portion of the boarding card I had printed.

I can see that benefits of what you are hoping to achieve, but I suspect that in practice it might not work.