Bkk Bike Shop

I could really use help from the BKK bikers to locate these two shops.

Jammer Motorcycle Shop

132/180 Soichkechai 4, Lardoriwd Road

Bangkok 10310

Veeravit Kittimahachai

96/16 Soi Siamtoranne

Tarrank Ramintra km 8

Bangkok 10220

Being Up Country, I really don't know my way around the Big Mango.

Thanks in advance.

Jammer Motorcycle Shop

Bangkok 10310

Veeravit Kittimahachai

96/16 Soi Siamtoranne

Tarrank Ramintra km 8

Bangkok 10220

Thanks in advance.

Jammer is here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...=17&iwloc=A

The spelling of your addresses is all messed up which makes it a bit tricky. ("Soichkechai" should be Soi Chok Chai for example)

I can't decipher the second address and have never heard of that name... Good luck!

Happy Trails!

Jammer Motorcycle Shop

Bangkok 10310

Veeravit Kittimahachai

96/16 Soi Siamtoranne

Tarrank Ramintra km 8

Bangkok 10220

Thanks in advance.

Jammer is here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...=17&iwloc=A

The spelling of your addresses is all messed up which makes it a bit tricky. ("Soichkechai" should be Soi Chok Chai for example)

I can't decipher the second address and have never heard of that name... Good luck!

Happy Trails!

Thanks Big Bike, hope to see you in December

I live in Chok Chai 4 if you want me to go to Jammer to look something for you :)

Thanks MaiChai. I was inquiring about their dyno service. I've got a VTX1800 with the Power Commander III and wanted a map done for the bike. The American I talked to said, "no problem". He's done mostly Harleys up to now. I'll ride down but am concerned I'll get on the wrong road or fly-over when i get into the city and get busted. Hope my Garmin doesn't let me down, ha ha.

Easiest way if you are coming down the Rangsit is follow the signs for Ladprao and then when on Ladprao, pass the Chok Chai Police station, take a left.

A less trafficed/faster route is take the Kaset exit, go down the underpass, over a bridge and take the next right into Wang Hin. Then take a left at the Tesco interchange and then you will hit Chok Chai at the top end. This is my preferred route as Ladprao can be standstill at busy times and you will be stuck behind cars with a large bike. The Kaset extension road is new, is called Namawin, and is less trafficed/more green :)

Easiest way if you are coming down the Rangsit is follow the signs for Ladprao and then when on Ladprao, pass the Chok Chai Police station, take a left.

A less trafficed/faster route is take the Kaset exit, go down the underpass, over a bridge and take the next right into Wang Hin. Then take a left at the Tesco interchange and then you will hit Chok Chai at the top end. This is my preferred route as Ladprao can be standstill at busy times and you will be stuck behind cars with a large bike. The Kaset extension road is new, is called Namawin, and is less trafficed/more green :)

Thanks for that info. Just what I'm looking for.

Thanks to everyone else for the help.