Part Time Job

You must have a work permit to do any work in Thailand - and that is job specific. To obtain a work permit you would have to have a non immigrant visa entry - but that can be done after the work is found if your arrival is on a tourist or visa exempt stamp.

Really quick replies!!! Thanks

By them I noticed that I wans not fully clear in my request.

I have, since 2,5 years a work permit and non imm B visa. I know about all the paperwork to get and renew.

Maybe my question should be

"Can I change my full time to part time?".

If so, how abot the minimum salary for farang?

/thomas

I have, since 2,5 years a work permit and non imm B visa. I know about all the paperwork to get and renew.

/thomas

I’m sure the minimum salary will have to be the same, for the work permit they don’t care about your salary, but if you will keep your visa, you will have to prove that your salary is at their minimum requirement; I have heard that the requirement is different depending where you come from.

I have never been asked how much I work nor showed how much I acutely get, only that I pay tax of a salary of THB 40.000

/Claus

/thomas

I'm sure the minimum salary will have to be the same, for the work permit they don't care about your salary, but if you will keep your visa, you will have to prove that your salary is at their minimum requirement; I have heard that the requirement is different depending where you come from.

I have never been asked how much I work nor showed how much I acutely get, only that I pay tax of a salary of THB 40.000

/Claus

Thanks, Claus!

I guess the important thing is that you pay your taxes. Minimum wage is more of a sum on a paper. Not real money.

would it be proper to assume that the minimum wage would be cut in half for a 50% emplyment. (The tax that is)

And you have to show financial record to support the other 50%

/thomas