Who's The Strangest Farang You Ever Met?

tmifune

Great story OP.

One of my mates was probably the weirdest dude I've spent time with in LOS.

This was back when we were a group of lads coming here.

He would complain about the taxis in Pattaya beeping/honking at him whilst walking down beach road.

Everything was always against him.The girls he spent time with would always bring trouble.Going for a

massage (the blind one,north Pattaya), the people would be taking the piss out of his fat belly.

He managed one more time in LOS and that was enough for him I guess.

Don't have contact with him anymore.

:D

Who was that then ,did he need to be told to put one foot in front of the other when walking too??

He nearly got us in some bother at carlton with that girl ,i don't remember the blind masseuse ragging his belly though ...LMAO right now :D

Am weird too :)

Edited by Torres09

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I find most Farang distantly odd :) ....but all humour aside, some many years back in Sukhothai I was aquainted with a German that was clinically nutso, 15 years overstayed and meek out a living doing odd jobs and begging. Completely removed from any connections or interaction. Quite unique. And that was some 13 years ago, as I have long been in the south. Who knows whatever became of him.

On Khao San road in the 90s I met quite a few oddballs.

There was an Austrian junkie that would always be approaching tourists claiming his passport and traveller's cheques had been stolen and asking for a loan. I saw him succeed at this a few times, then he'd disappear for a day or two and then be back at it again. Sometimes he'd emerge while still high and do weird shit. Once we saw him picking up little wooden skewer things from off the street and we asked what he was doing. He explained that he was going to use them as spears and hunt dogs. He then proceeded to carefully stalk some of the street dogs before hurling these little sticks at them.

There was an American guy who was the biggest BS artist I've ever known. He claimed to have authored all these books (that had different author names on the covers), to be the heir to various fortunes and to have once been nominated by the Republicans to run for president (he declined the nomination). He never had any money to contribute to the drinking bill.

And the Swedish bodybuilder who would never allow anyone to take his picture and was always insisting he wasn't gay even when no-one was suggesting that he might be.