Where To Buy Lady's Shoes Size 41, 42 In Bangkok?

farang 55

I live in Thailand for 3,5 years now and sofar I did not manage to find a shop where I can buy new shoes. Size 40 is the biggest they have. Sometimes I find a bigger size but usually that are shoes for my grandmother or a katoy :-)) Is there someone who knows a shop in BKK where I could go to?

You should be able to find them easierly at MBK Center in Bangkok and other shopping centers which get a ton of farangs customers. Stores like Lotus, Big C, Carrefour cater to the Thai populaton which is probably 99% of their customers and the average Thai foot size is smaller than the bigger foot of most farangs.

Ah yes I used to livein Samui so can sympathise! tescosometimes had 40's i could force my feet in, but this only worked with sandles. Other than that BKK is your best option. I sympathise! I now live in Trang and my last pair of school shoes are on their last legs (arf!) and will hve to go to BKK to replace!

Taywin in Fortune Tower Shopping Mall, Rachada Rd, Dindang.

They have many designs and if they do not have your size they will make them special within the week, they are expensive designer shoes, between 1,000 and 1,500 baht a pair. They do last, my ex has had about ten pairs for over 3 years.

i know Taywin has two different shops and websites, one affordable every day shoes and the dress designer shoes.

Go to Central shopping mall located on lad prao soi 1.

Outside of Central there is a smaller shopping complex

it's called "One Park" Find the shop called Costume Drama

it's in the mid aisle and it's a corner shop. They only sell

big size shoes for women and katoeys I believe. They

also have big size lady clothes.

If anyone wants the contact information like phone number etc

pm me and I will gladly sent it to you.

• 4 months later...
Go to Central shopping mall located on lad prao soi 1.

Outside of Central there is a smaller shopping complex

it's called "One Park" Find the shop called Costume Drama

it's in the mid aisle and it's a corner shop. They only sell

big size shoes for women and katoeys I believe. They

also have big size lady clothes.

If anyone wants the contact information like phone number etc

pm me and I will gladly sent it to you.

Thank you so much, by googling the shop name, I got the Tel# and I found the store. It was the first time in her life, that my 15 year old daughter have try on a leather shoes that is bigger then her feet. Her size is 43-44, they have up to 46. She brought 3 pair of the shoes and put deposit on another pair that the owner promised will get the size for her feet. Thank you so much for posting.

Taywin in Fortune Tower Shopping Mall, Rachada Rd, Dindang.

They have many designs and if they do not have your size they will make them special within the week, they are expensive designer shoes, between 1,000 and 1,500 baht a pair. They do last, my ex has had about ten pairs for over 3 years.

i know Taywin has two different shops and websites, one affordable every day shoes and the dress designer shoes.

That's cheap for a good pair of ladies shoes.