Farang Informers

kreon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na, i dont agree with that dave and rdn, this is something farangs shouldnt get involved in if they value their lives, pattaya has more than enough police and they should get off their assess and do it themselves, pattaya has over 1,000 pigs, i come from thamesmead in the uk and its as big if not bigger than pattaya and had 12 pigs, i really believe that farangs are risking their lives when they grass up a thai bar owner and cause him to lose his livelihood, if i remember correctly hot and cold is thai owned, ok they shouldnt have kids on stage or in the bar, but this is something for the thais to sort out and not for farangs to get involved in..

Vulgarity found in GO-GO BAR.................

3 out of 7 girls underage doing shows for sex tourists. One only 15............jeez, you know something,........... Pattaya is a shitty place at times.

They should have rounded up the punters as well in a blaze of publicity, named and shamed em, deported and banned em.

See how they get on back home when their friends read that they have been watching children perform for them.

Close the lot of them! :o

Edited by Doctor John

3 out of 7 girls underage doing shows for sex tourists. One only 15............jeez, you know something,........... Pattaya is a shitty place at times.

They should have rounded up the punters as well in a blaze of publicity, named and shamed em, deported and banned em.

See how they get on back home when their friends read that they have been watching children perform for them.

Close the lot of them!  :o

I agree with you good doctor

I personally think that farangs should stay out of all this snitching stuff (unless they are InterPol) because if the shit hit the fan and they got shot, nobody would care at all.

Yeah, right. I'm always worried that people may not care about me if I snuff it or get murdered. It's one of the drawbacks of being dead. :o

Close the lot of them!   :o

I agree with you good doctor

It says in the story that police were "protecting" tourists wh had inadvertantly stummbld into the place........yeah right, just another "protection" for the sex tourist trade the girls are the exploited ones not the punters, it kind of goes against the othe thread that is running about UK cops helping stem this tide. Thai cops seem to be looking after the perpetrators.

na, i dont agree with that dave and rdn, this is something farangs shouldnt get involved in if they value their lives, ........i really believe that farangs are risking their lives when they grass up a thai bar owner and cause him to lose his livelihood,.......this is something for the thais to sort out and not for farangs to get involved in..

There was a time when people did something because it was the right thing to do, irrespective of what might happen to them.

na, i dont agree with that dave and rdn, this is something farangs shouldnt get involved in if they value their lives, ........i really believe that farangs are risking their lives when they grass up a thai bar owner and cause him to lose his livelihood,.......this is something for the thais to sort out and not for farangs to get involved in..

There was a time when people did something because it was the right thing to do, irrespective of what might happen to them.

rdn, yes but in our own home country, here we are purely guests, whether it be a 3 month or 1 year visa, the thai police know every single bar that is showing, but they are selective over the ones they charge or close, now the onus is on the farang that grassed the bar up rather than the police who knew it was showing and arrested them.

ok underage is extremely serious and wrong, but the thai police if they had the bottle could have raided it themselves and took the blame rather than getting some dumb farang to go in and take pics and then call them when the show is starting so he gets the blame for the arrest, it is purely the thai police protecting there income...

Anyone got a link to the story.

I don't believe a farang resident grassed them up! Maybe a disgusted holiday maker.

was on the sophon news in pattaya last night, just missed the underage and bar name part of it :D

my gut feeling is though that it was one of those volunteer tourist police guys, a local farang yes, a tourist no, as he most likely would not experienced enough in the local customs :D

anyway these days i always have an uneasy feeling on walking street with those volunteer cops around, what is the arrangement, what they suppose to do there, are we now going to send thai volunteers to europe and the us to spy on thai's :o

Grassing, snitching etc is a taboo in my book. Getting mixed up in the affairs of locals in their own countries is certainly not for me.

But if someone wants to divulge information to the relevent authorities of 15 year old girls being exploited and risk his life at the same time, then up to him.

In fact, if the punishment is not too severe for the arrested Thais, well done to him.

B

rdn, yes but in our own home country, here we are purely guests, whether it be a 3 month or 1 year visa, the thai police know every single bar that is showing, but they are selective over the ones they charge or close, now the onus is on the farang that grassed the bar up rather than the police who knew it was showing and arrested them.

ok underage is extremely serious and wrong, but the thai police if they had the bottle could have raided it themselves and took the blame rather than getting some dumb farang to go in and take pics and then call them when the show is starting so he gets the blame for the arrest, it is purely the thai police protecting there income...

you are absolutely right here, i was in a beer bar on walking street last night and the manager there told me -as i told him the girls in his bar were old bags- a number of bars to go to find 15-17 yr old girls, all on walking street :D

i then when on to lucifer's and meanwhile was followed by a volunteer on, my way there, when i spotted him he quickly turned around and then eyeballed me all the way to lucifer's <deleted> :o

lets actually put this in easy terms we all understand, now us farangs say have 20 reasonably close acquaintices or friends if you will, yet we all know which bars are showing, now soi 9 has 800 odd police, the tourist police i have no idea of how many, city hall police, immigration police, plus all the volunteers thai and farang for the differant police forces, so lets say there are 1500 police here in pattaya, lets say they also know 20 ppl each, do you really believe that they do not know which bars are showing?

na, i dont agree with that dave and rdn, this is something farangs shouldnt get involved in if they value their lives, pattaya has more than enough police and they should get off their assess and do it themselves, pattaya has over 1,000 pigs, i come from thamesmead in the uk and its as big if not bigger than pattaya and had 12 pigs, i really believe that farangs are risking their lives when they grass up a thai bar owner and cause him to lose his livelihood, if i remember correctly hot and cold is thai owned, ok they shouldnt have kids on stage or in the bar, but this is something for the thais to sort out and not for farangs to get involved in..

If you see an act of sexual abuse of underage children would you turn a blind eye just because you are a farang?

So the snitches risk there lives searching for underage child abuse in Pattaya, more respect for them.

Who cares if the Thai owner loses his livliehood, he is making money from selling underage girls to people for sex, I hope he loses more than his livliehood.

hmmm, no they dont need a farang to do it, i have been into hot and cold, ok a while back when they had the beer bottle up the bum shows, there were thais there and i also have gone there with thais, the show must go on as the saying goes and it did regardless of thai ppl in there.

as for seeing an act of sexual abuse to a 15 year old thai gall and 2 17 year old thai gals i have to admit to never seeing that, if it happened in my home country i would be the first one complaining, but as this is not my home country i would in no way get involved and neither would any tourist, as these cases take several months to go thru the court system you will find that the grass is not a tourist on vacation.

i might add that its only in the last few years that the age of consent has gone from 15 to 16, now ok this isnt bars and whores but the age of consent laws here between normal thai kids.

anyway all you brave dogooders out there, would one of you do me the favour of finding the link of the german who got shot this month for trying to break up a fight between thais, i bet he feels like a real hero now as he lays in the hospital, nope my advice is let them sort out their own problems and dont get involved...

hmmm, no they dont need a farang to do it, i have been into hot and cold, ok a while back when they had the beer bottle up the bum shows, there were thais there and i also have gone there with thais, the show must go on as the saying goes and it did regardless of thai ppl in there.

as for seeing an act of sexual abuse to a 15 year old thai gall and 2 17 year old thai gals i have to admit to never seeing that, if it happened in my home country i would be the first one complaining, but as this is not my home country i would in no way get involved and neither would any tourist, as these cases take several months to go thru the court system you will find that the grass is not a tourist on vacation.

i might add that its only in the last few years that the age of consent has gone from 15 to 16, now ok this isnt bars and whores but the age of consent laws here between normal thai kids.

anyway all you brave dogooders out there, would one of you do me the favour of finding the link of the german who got shot this month for trying to break up a fight between thais, i bet he feels like a real hero now as he lays in the hospital, nope my advice is let them sort out their own problems and dont get involved...

I follow the point but I feel bad for the German tourist that got shot trying to do the right thing, but some people do take risks to help others, and these people should be rewarded.

For the German that got killed there are plenty of other people that helped break up fights between Thais, stop a Thai guy beating the shit out of his Thai wife and didn't get killed and are better people for it.

I think turning a blind eye to an underage girl being sexually abused because it's not your country and your scared of being shot is a poor excuse, much more honest to say you don't care about it because it may inconvenience your life.

The guy who snitched on this situation done a good day's work and should get a pat on the back, well done to him, don't you think?

"hmmm, no they dont need a farang to do it, i have been into hot and cold, ok a while back when they had the beer bottle up the bum shows, there were thais there and i also have gone there with thais, the show must go on as the saying goes and it did regardless of thai ppl in there."

I'm wondering if the Thais get watched more closely so it was be harder for them to film evidence? As I suggested, perhaps a farang was more inconspicous?

they dont need to film the evidence, there statement is more than enough in a court of law.

as for a pat on the back, the police obviously knew this was happening and sent the farang in so he is the one to blame, there are plenty of chinese looking police here and they could have gone as chinese hong kong or pretended to be malay or wotever. they got no need for farangs to do it other than who to blame.

I follow the point but I feel bad for the German tourist that got shot trying to do the right thing, but some people do take risks to help others, and these people should be rewarded.

For the German that got killed there are plenty of other people that helped break up fights between Thais, stop a Thai guy beating the shit out of his Thai wife and didn't get killed and are better people for it.

I think turning a blind eye to an underage girl being sexually abused because it's not your country and your scared of being shot is a poor excuse, much more honest to say you don't care about it because it may inconvenience your life.

The guy who snitched on this situation done a good day's work and should get a pat on the back, well done to him, don't you think?

yes death is quite an inconvience to ones life :o

What I'm saying is I don't think you get killed in every situation, and sometimes you need to forget the risks and do the best you can in life.

I'm sure if you knew a girl that was underaged that was close to you that was constantly getting sexually abused you would do something regardless of your own self preservation? I would hope so at the very least.

Fair point on your bit about letting the farangs to do the spying. I would assume that even Hong Kong or Malay looking police would not be able to pass for a tourist as well as a farang though (accent, locally known maybe?), and I would think that being a farang tourist would be the best cover for such surveilance.

It's true though, there may not be a need to have a farang to do it, but again, the guy done a good day's job, he took underage girls out a dangerous situation, so fair dues to him.

I think your'll find film evidence was used to make a stronger case. Also, if the informer did get killed as you think may happen, then at least the filmed evidence would still be there.

Edited by bkkmadness

Close the lot of them!  :o

Don't agree Doc. Agree 101% on the use of underage,a big no no. But what about the guy walking down the street and walks in for a beer. Sits down and before he even orders and takes a look on stage,the coppers arrive. Should he be banned or deported? What about yourself doing research and before you figure they're underage,you're in Immig. detention awaiting deportation?