Ufc 100 I Can Not Wait

barrella

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello chaps would any1 be up for the mayweather vs marquez fight? There fightin sept 19th so maybe if some1 wud be a legend an download it we cud watch it the sunday 2oth sept any takers?
ok can do, as long a few more put there names to it I will down load and sort it out no problem. I need to get out the house anyway :)

What about UFC Fight Night airing this Wed (Diaz V Guillard, etc) and the opening show of the new season of TUF is on the same night!

Could be a session for a Friday night maybe?

OK a double wammy on Friday night I am up for that, sure. I can also download no problems.

I am not sure how easy it will be to get it but I am sure with a bit of work I can sort it out.

Anymore takers for Friday night.

Saturday would be better for me but if friday is more convenient for every1 ill try an come down for friday lets put it to the vote shall we friday or saturday? post here. Finally roger huerta is back shud be a gr8 fight that 1

Due to now being sure if I can get it down loaded fast enough I think Saturday is better for me. Any other takers or ideas on days times etc.

I was lucky to find this thread while looking for a driving range on Sukhumvit.

Friday would probably be best for me. Is it the same place as you guys were at before then, "Annie's"?

So Friday night 8pm it is then. Annie's Do Do bar just off soi 4 Nana

ok im there friday night chaps, Did have other plans but all u chaps mean so much to me couldnt let yas down c yas all friday.

Alrighty cya there!

Barella, did u get a super video cable, or shall i bring one? <not sure, but might make the difference!> Let me know if u want me to bring anything...

ok im there friday night chaps, Did have other plans but all u chaps mean so much to me couldnt let yas down c yas all friday.

Alrighty cya there!

Barella, did u get a super video cable, or shall i bring one? <not sure, but might make the difference!> Let me know if u want me to bring anything...

Bring it and your computer to be on the safe side if you can but there is a new TV there now and it can play off a memory card. Also this can be the dry run for UFC 103 which we can talk about on Friday but I am thinking Monday as normal

Well it was not as big a turn out as others nights but a great time anyway. Same faces.

Perfect picutre this time and from now on by the looks of it. The night went on for a bit longer than I expected also but all good.

Looking like a great turn out for UFC 103 Monday night, same place Annie's Do Do bar 8pm.

See you all then

sorry i couldnt make it last night, havent seen the fight night yet, caught up with TUF - Rampage!!! great guy, shocking coach!! hah hah hah!!

Anyway...

anyone interested there is an event in bangkok this weekend! check out the thread in the sports forum...<actually mostly jiu jitsu, but 3 proper mma fights sunday arvo>

will b there for sure this time

It looks like I have got all the prelims and the Main card (PPV) Downloading now.

I should be on time for Monday 8pm as long as all goes to plan as I have a 4mb download now.

I will start the prelims at 7:30pm if I can and then we watch them until it looks like all our numbers are in then we jump to the main card then move to back to the prelims.

See you all then.

Sorry I had to leave early to the guys that stayed behind to watch the other fights after the main card.

Looking forward to the UFC 104 it is going to be a big one I think.

Results of 103: Some shocking stuff, I think there are going to be some moves and shakes in some divisions after UFC 103. all good stuff.

Also please do not forget to advsie when the live MMA fights are on in Bangkok as I will try and get to the next one.

Keep in touch all

Until the Monday after 24th of Oct.

Don't the guys who run boxer-rebellion , the MMA etc gym on soi 13 all watch these events on the ground floor whenever they happen?

I have seen them on the ground floor all shouting at events like these watched on a huge screen.

I am sure they do and they all seem to be having a great time

Go to www.boxer-rebellion.net and ask them.

I am friends with one of the managers there and they are a very friendly bunch.

• 3 weeks later...
if shogun wins, it must be on some miracle knockout, 99% machida in a normal world. will be great fun to watch.
I started a separate thread for us guys called UFC 104........... seemed silly having a thread called UFC 100.

I think maybe for UFC 105 I will just open a thread UFC meetings at Soi 4 or something.

Looks like a good card. To be honest the main event is a forgone conclusion but the rest of the card have some cool match up's. I will also get the under card fights as well.

26th October Annie's Do Do Bar 8pm and I will bring the latest episode of TUF also.

See you all then.

Edited by barrella

did any of ye ever see this fight ..i thought jorge masvidal was a good fighter by the looks of it check it out
ok just for the guys that have this thread on bookmarks etc and just check this one out.

Location is a little different, still in the same car park area so still free parking but instead of being in the outside section of Annie's Do Do bar we will be in the outside section of Annie's Sauna it's self. The same large TV and beers work out a little cheaper I have been told, so all good. They are doing more work on the area we use, to make it more nice. They said, for us, but we all know that is just nice talk. I think they are just generally upgrading. I was there last night talking to a few mates and the owners daughter came over to me and said she has emailed out or contacted many of the regular customers they keep in contact with and explained about Monday night to them so she said there should be more people extra to our normal group.

I am looking forward to this one more than the rest I think there is not a bad fight on the card.

• 2 weeks later...
How's the hookup for the Fedor vs. Rogers fight..?

Yes I can down load it as long as I can find it and we can use the same place as last time. As long as I get a few confirmations then I will sort it out for us all.