Sms

Rolo

cheap bastards

Subtle as usual peder.

Hows tha family buddy ??

Doing great man, probably have a kid on the way pretty soon as well; she want's twins.

I'd write more but she asked me not to post any more about us. I had shown her the Thaivisa.com and PattayaTalk.com forums. Had a small talk with Ben at the FLB, he said he was busy with an audition for a new vocalist but, he seemed more nervous than anything; I have no idea why :o . Said Hello and Goodbye to one of Dan's buddies (I think he said his name was Matt) 'cuze he bought us some beer.

Also, (you can tell him I said this)

When I talked with Ben, he would never look me in the eyes; and, his words reminded me of the slithering of a snake. He would say one thing, and a few sentances later, repeat it with a slightly different story. I remember thinking to myself, ###### man make up your mind already. But that's ok, no problem.

Oh well, that's enough about that no mo posts heheh. What am I going to write about now?

Ben does'nt want to get involved in it thats why Peder :o . I was in FLB with Ben 5 minutes after you were talking to him.

It's different when you live here and especially for Ben as he's the manager of FLB. I could'nt tell you how many times girls have asked what their blokes are doing out alone or the blokes asking what their thai girls are doing whilst their away. Ben cannot take sides on matters like this and like me if asked will not reveal anything (not saying anything bad was going on). :D

I would'nt bother trying to question anyone here in pattaya mate, it will only make things worse and probably wind you or her up even more.

cheers

DT

you can send an email to any 12call number for free by sending it to [email protected] (replace 'phonenumberhere' with the actual phone number).

I just tried that; it didn't work:

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was

not found.  Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try

sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,

so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to

send it again.  If the problem continues, contact your

system administrator.

Host mobilelife.co.th not found

[...snip]

Had a small talk with Ben at the FLB, he said he was busy with an audition for a new vocalist

I happen to know one who's between jobs.

PM me if you want the number.

Would i know her by any chance?

yes - she used to work for you a while ago...

:D

She'd need to take a big wage cut. Why don't her and Ramon go and have a chat to Ben?

I heard that Tony had had a clear out. :o

My drummer will be available from Wednesday.

Edited by davethailand

Current deal from www.ipipi.com is US$34.65 for 350 SMS to AIS, Dtech, or Orange phones, I just bought it on web in two minutes sent SMS and it arrived in one minute.

Get into it! I've spent three months dicking about with 'free' SMS.

Edited by spacebass

you can send an email to any 12call number for free by sending it to [email protected] (replace 'phonenumberhere' with the actual phone number).

I just tried that; it didn't work:

wrong address, i mail the wife "phonenumber@mms.mobilelife.co.th"

must have mms/gprs capable phone tho.