The Thai Memory

PaulUSA302

Hi,

I wish that were so, but I have read stories of others who talked about visiting Bangkok and forgetting something in their hotel room when they checked out and returned home. When they returned the following year, they checked back into the same hotel only to be presented wtih the item that they had forgotten there the previous year!

I think like that are Amazing...

Edited by dhiraazufg

All you folk look the same to me....

Funny yes, but true! It takes a long time living with a different race before you start being able to tell the difference between similar looking people.

So how do the Thais recognise different farang - surely our facial features all look pretty much the same to them!

It would be nice if someone asked their wife to explain this amazing ability.

A great personality will always be remembered :D ,wherever they put their feet down in the world.Yeah.And the "Gray mouse"people(90%)(Norwegian expression about people who has gone into a mental hibernation) looks all the same,they are just Falangs :)

If we're away from tourist areas, we may be a unique farang. I'm the only American in the village; neighbor is the only Kiwi. I used to be the only blond extranjero wearing a black leather sombrero, in Comitán.

Hi Peace Blondie(l'oreal or natural) :D Can you tell me what is the difference between an "American" and a "Kiwi" :):D ,,

If we're away from tourist areas, we may be a unique farang. I'm the only American in the village; neighbor is the only Kiwi. I used to be the only blond extranjero wearing a black leather sombrero, in Comitán.

Hi Peace Blondie(l'oreal or natural) :DCan you tell me what is the difference between an "American" and a "Kiwi" :):D ,,

Between 17 and 21 hours.

Hi Peace Blondie(l'oreal or natural) :DCan you tell me what is the difference between an "American" and a "Kiwi" :):D ,,

Between 17 and 21 hours.

hehe yeah..kind of pommies the both of them then :D