Water Delivery Truck In Jomtien Area

whatchamacallit

When I lived in Jomtien we had the same problem and needed to top off the pool, called in the water truck who assured me his was city water, put it in the pool which turned green within one hour, they had just pumped water straight out of the ponds at the back of Jomtien. Even today you can see all the water trucks round there all the time with their pipes in the pond filling up.

Eventually found a man who does proper city water in Jomtien if the number is still good, You will have to PM if you want it as I don't believe it's allowed to post a telephone number directly on here.

I've noticed those water trucks filling up at the swamp lakes behind The Residence condo in Jomtien. Before you put anything into your water tank, I'd draw off a bucket or two first from the truck and check how clean it is.

Makes me laugh, you look around Maprachan reservoir you will see people washing their cars, trucks, motorbikes and even tractors into the reservoir and "Somchai" is there about 20 meters away filling up his truck for delivery to your tank!!! Lovely!! :)

For Jomtien area though, there is a guy on Chaiyapruek 2 about 100m up from Sukhumvit on the right fills his truck from his own well, you can see him there most days, sorry i dont have a number.