Why Not Socialize More?

glegolo

So, if you see a farang pom, that'll be me, say hello!

All right, just this once.

Welcome to TV. :)

Mahtin! Shame on You! :D

Obviously moderator MiG16 is rubbing off on you, stop being nice IMMEDIATELY & retract that 'Welcome', it could be one of glegolo's freaky mate ur speaking too, before we know it, they will multiply and the end of the world as you know it, will come! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Neverdie, plse do!!!!

why dont you ever give it up, I still think you are a funny guy (???) but you are working your way to make people dislike you why???

Are you afraid of a world where people greet eachother or what.

I thought that we for this time have ended our little "battle"or what we shall call it....

Go and "nana" now"" nana is swedish for sleep!!!

Glegolo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glegolo, what is it with this 'working' thing. dont you get it, im not very nice and i dont care if people like me or not. CRIKEY, do i have to spell it out to you that much.

See the block button, please be my guest :)

So, if you see a farang pom, that'll be me, say hello!

All right, just this once.

Welcome to TV. :)

Mahtin! Shame on You! :D

Obviously moderator MiG16 is rubbing off on you, stop being nice IMMEDIATELY & retract that 'Welcome', it could be one of glegolo's freaky mate ur speaking too, before we know it, they will multiply and the end of the world as you know it, will come! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Neverdie, plse do!!!!

why dont you ever give it up, I still think you are a funny guy (???) but you are working your way to make people dislike you why???

Are you afraid of a world where people greet eachother or what.

I thought that we for this time have ended our little "battle"or what we shall call it....

Go and "nana" now"" nana is swedish for sleep!!!

Glegolo

Privyit,i see you have taken to the neverdie man with unfrendliness.I wish to inform yuo,he is not the man for make fun of.I have the pleasure work with him on job collect the money.He the wild man,and the good man for find other poeple.He has the many contacs here,not the good man for enemy.i cannot keep up with the anger on him,he like the fight on road.He have many freind on thailand,he half the thai ands half the australion.Former the policeman in australiaa he track good the isp of many person.He my freind collegue. Since i first the met him,he the mean person.

alright

it appears most of you have had enough of discussing the topic

so I dont see any reason why this thread should continue to run.