Chiang Mai Pedestrian Crossing ... Conspiracy Theory

freddy123

I never fear pedestrian crossings as I have special amulets to protect me. One of them protects me from bullets - I've never been shot! One protects me from ghosts - never been attacked by one! One of them protects me from HIV - never had it! my pedestrian crossing amulet protects me from rogue drivers - never been run over!

:)

Remember the new law is effective on 01 August, from that date the cars and motorcycles have to stop, however how will they enforce this? And who will enforce it.

I might start kicking the cars if I am on the crossing and one comes past !!!!!!!!

Remember the new law is effective on 01 August, from that date the cars and motorcycles have to stop, however how will they enforce this? And who will enforce it.

I might start kicking the cars if I am on the crossing and one comes past !!!!!!!!

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Beano,

First I've heard of any new law : care to say a bit more ?

thanks, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

They will enforce it the same way they do the helmet law... once a week between the hours of 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. After that it's business as usual. Forget the evening patrol when everyone is out partying.