Raimon Land Reports Sales Escalation At Northpoint Beachfront Condominium In Pattaya

Rimmer

PATTAYA; July 24, 2009 - Luxury property developer, Raimon Land, has recorded impressive sales growth for its Northpoint project on prime beachfront land in Pattaya, bucking the trend of Thailand’s overall property sales performance.

As of July, the company has sold 72% of the 376 residential units in the award-winning development on North Pattaya’s prestigious Wong-Amat Beach. Due to open in early 2010, Northpoint’s two towers of 54 and 46 storeys have achieved sales of THB3.3 billion, with 269 units sold.

Raimon Land Chief Executive Officer, Hubert Viriot, said the positive sales clearly show that property buyers remain confident in Pattaya’s luxury real estate market and in a resort destination just 90 minutes’ drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.

“These results demonstrate a belief amongst investors and ourselves in the destination, which is driven by its location, the increasing number of five-star hotels, new retail developments, and the great outdoors lifestyle available” Mr. Viriot said.

“Buyer movement has been particularly strong among Thai nationals, who see the long-term value of a high-quality investment vehicle that can be rented to executives living and working in the Eastern Seaboard region.”

Northpoint is the tallest residential development completed in Pattaya to date and is now a landmark on the Pattaya skyline. Construction continues to make good progress with mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations having reached the penthouse levels of both towers. External decorative paint application works are ongoing while imported floor and wall tiling installations have significantly advanced at both towers, and landscaping and swimming pool works continue to progress at the beachfront.

Recognised as the “Best Condo Development Eastern Seaboard” at the Thailand Property Awards 2008, Northpoint redefines beachfront living in Pattaya with a mix of one, two and three bedroom luxury units, as well as three to four-bedroom duplexes and penthouses, ranging in size from 53-492 sq.m., with tropical modern designs, and every unit enjoying uninterrupted views of the Gulf of Thailand.

Located on 80-metres of beachfront amid tiered horizon pools and specially zoned sun decks, Northpoint also features spectacular Sky Gardens, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, a kids’ playground and lush greenery.

Source:

http://pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009836

I think Hubert need to start looking closer at the actual sales figures - I am there every 2 weeks looking for bargins and they hardly sold any units the past 3-4 months.

I wonder how many of these " sales " are to independant 3rd parties ? :)

Sounds like they are sending smoke signals. The condo markets in Pattaya and Bangkok both suck right now. Maybe if you buy now and hold for ten years it will actually be worth what you paid, then again who knows if Thailand will even be a country in ten years the way things are going. As for speculative buying, its just gambling as there is no science involved with the current political crises and 0 stability.

All smoke and mirrors.

My estate has sold one home in 4 months. When I arrived there were constructin workers out and about on every plot. now there is a handful and they are just getting the roof and windows fitted and leaving them like that. Nice and quite for me. I have seen a few people viewing, but no one buying. Sort of good for me as i have less neighbours and I have bought my home as a home not an investment, so surrounding house prices are not important at the moment

Maybe it can also be termed "extreme open plan" :)

When my long haired dictionary has a few spare minutes I'll get her to call the number to see how much they want

for this wreck...always good for a laugh how outrageously overpriced they are.

“Buyer movement has been particularly strong among Thai nationals, who see the long-term value of a high-quality investment vehicle that can be rented to executives living and working in the Eastern Seaboard region.”

Yawn. Is this an attempt to get Thais buying, as foreigners know how desperate this sort of marketing puff is? How many executives do Thais think require high class housing in Pattaya as the economy tanks? Still, it is an interesting marketing ploy, namely - fleece the Thais into buying as an investment because we have run out of foreigners to sell to.

Yawn. Is this an attempt to get Thais buying, as foreigners know how desperate this sort of marketing puff is? How many executives do Thais think require high class housing in Pattaya as the economy tanks? Still, it is an interesting marketing ploy, namely - fleece the Thais into buying as an investment because we have run out of foreigners to sell to.

May be they need some more Thais to get to the 51%.

Usually a puff-piece like this is issued immediately before some interest payment is due, just to get some money flowing to meet the immediate need.

If DonTron has been checking twice a month, I would tend to believe his 'non-spin' version of sales activity.