Ladyboy Banner

Rooo

I think thats a Google generated ad... meaning Google analyzes your current searches and puts up something in line with what it thinks you will be interested in. So someone who searches about lady boys online would get banners for lady boys.

Nothing implied but I think this is how it works.

I think thats a Google generated ad... meaning Google analyzes your current searches and puts up something in line with what it thinks you will be interested in. So someone who searches about lady boys online would get banners for lady boys.

Well it pops up here on TV :)

Well it pops up here on TV :D

Or perhaps that we have a 'Gay People in Thailand' forum that attracts ' Google ' :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

It is a google ad, and I know for a fact george has contacted google several times to request this banner be banned from the site. I will let him know that its popping up again.

Google delivers it based on the content of the current page, OR the advertiser can target a certain site based on Google's stats, which is probably the case here.

I've noticed that the Google-generated links at the top of the page are often related to the topic of the thread. If you're in the farming forum reading a thread about tractors, the links are to do with tractors....whatsmore, the links will be about tractors in your home country. Google is very clever.

TV = transvestite.

Or perhaps that we have a 'Gay People in Thailand' forum that attracts ' Google ' :)

Yours truly,

:D

Yours truly,

I don't think Kan was meaning to be derogatory in any way Endure (not his style at all). If the ad was based on content then this could very well be what triggered it.

Yours truly,

I don't think Kan was meaning to be derogatory in any way Endure (not his style at all). If the ad was based on content then this could very well be what triggered it.

I know Kan wasn't being derogatory. From what I've seen he's far too much of a gentleman. It's just the old chestnut that gays fancy ladyboys popping up again. Do we have an 'old chestnut' smiley? :D

Yours truly,

I know Kan wasn't being derogatory. From what I've seen he's far too much of a gentleman. It's just the old chestnut that gays fancy ladyboys popping up again. Do we have an 'old chestnut' smiley? :P

Thank you 'cdnvic' for your comment :D (I don't think Kan was meaning to be derogatory in any way Endure (not his style at all)).

'Endure' I did write (Or perhaps.....) thinking that and only that was due to (that attracts ' Google ').

As for 'old chestnut' thank you (It's just the old chestnut that gays fancy ladyboys) I did not know that :D .

I looked that one up 'old chestnut' and now I understand what you meant. :D Good job as me was thinking you meant

conkers.jpg

Conkers................. :D chestnuts

However there still remains the OP's questions as to why

post-3770-1248701771_thumb.jpg

we still get these today.

Yours truly,

Mind the rules. And one thing that seems to be needing constant reminders. George has invested considerable amounts of money in servers to keep Thai Visa running smoothly. Unless you wish to donate, these things cost money. That money is provided for by advertisers. There aint nothing in this life thats free, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to "ask Google" exactly, but you can block certain URLs and certain adverts in the admin control panel for the Adsense. What I suspect is happening is that the offending advert keeps coming back with different URLs or other differences to make it slip through the net.

• 4 weeks later...