Vw Beetle Wanted

Hog Head

I too have been looking around at the 'old classic' with a view to purchasing one. I have found that they really hold their value and have an antique value. I haven't found one for less than 100K (I'm sure there are buckets of rubbish out there for less!) and many we're around 130/140K. They're a fashion statement for rich students and the like I think. Over valued IMO but then again so are all older second hand cars here in the Kingdom. I have also considered a VW van but they seem to range from 200-500K depending!

Good luck on your search and if you do buy one could you post a pic of it here on TV.

Regards Bojo

i came across a place between the 1317 and the 1006 the road after the bo sang one that is as near as dam_n it opposite the mini golf have pictures but cant work out how to attach, ok maybe sorted it

it is a beetle garage

post-75968-1248762693_thumb.jpg

post-75968-1248762847_thumb.jpg

Edited by alant

Looking for a Beetle in CM and would appreciate any leads. POS condition preferred but will consider anything given the right price.

Why do you want a beetle, they are total junk.. unreliable, heavy steering, overheat and no air con! And if you drive one you run the risk of looking like a hippie or a surfer!

Why do you want a beetle, they are total junk.. unreliable, heavy steering, overheat and no air con! And if you drive one you run the risk of looking like a hippie or a surfer!

As a basis for my Speedster replica project

Looking for a Beetle in CM and would appreciate any leads. POS condition preferred but will consider anything given the right price.

My 31 year old son in the UK has what started out in 1964 as a 1200cc. :D

Last I heard he had lowered it, it has a Porsche engine and transmission, upgraded suspension, beautiful paintwork and interior.

He won first in class at several VW shows and has also used it for racing. With nitrous oxide it flies and will take most so-called sports cars and leave them standing. :D :D :D

His biggest problem to date was stripping first gear as he was pulling over 7,000 rpm at a standing 1/4 mile track for the third time. :)

If I can find a photo I will post it. :D