Immigration Office In Chiangmai

doppa

Something like halfway between Airport Plaza shopping center and the Airport almost right across the street from the Petrol Station.

someone on here said that it didnt handle 90 day visa, and i had to go to the other immigration office, is there 2.

Something like halfway between Airport Plaza shopping center and the Airport almost right across the street from the Petrol Station.

Interesting to see an American use the word 'petrol'. I was under the impression that gas or gasoline was the common term. Do you use it for the benefit of other TV users or am I wrong in thinking that Americans don't use it?

I seem to have lost my English language after a few years in Thailand and even I (a Brit) now use 'gasoline station' Shame on me really!

Regards Bojo

A lot of longtime expats regularly use British/Australian/American words and slang that they have picked up from other expats, but I did think that more Thai Visa posters might understand petrol, than gasoline. :)

The vocaubulary melting pot here on TV has me, at times, dazed and confused. I have to read Mr. Orange's posts at least three times for full understanding, his level of English is in my clouds. Oustanding, but beyond my comprehension for at least the first 5 mintes! and then there's Monsieur Hulot with his French quips, if I carry on with TV, I'll have no need for open university!

regards Bojo

Interesting to see an American use the word 'petrol'. I was under the impression that gas or gasoline was the common term. Do you use it for the benefit of other TV users or am I wrong in thinking that Americans don't use it?

I seem to have lost my English language after a few years in Thailand and even I (a Brit) now use 'gasoline station' Shame on me really!

Regards Bojo

Does it really matter what you call it ,Petrol ,Gas or Gasoline .We all know what it is.