House For Rent - Watcharapol Area

We have a beautiful, partly furnished house for rent in the Watcharapol area, which is a few kilometers north of Ram-Intra. We are in a lovely housing village that has a lovely pool and fitness area, as well as club house and places for kids to play.

The house itself is 2-stories, 3 bedroom, with two full baths upstairs (one in-suite) and a toilet downstairs.

There is an oven in the kitchen, a wine fridge and washing machine out back.

Covered parking for one car.

I am willing to let it out at a very reasonable rate, 33,000 baht a month, you cover all expenses. There is a maid available, the one working with us now, but she does not come with the house.

We are moving to Phuket, but I will be keeping an office in Bangkok, so I will be available should issues arise with the house. In case you don't know the area, it is serviced by the Ram-Intra Expressway, now finished and on-ramps and exit ramps are within 1.5 kms from the house, so you can be anywhere in Bangkok pretty quickly. It is a lovely village, very quiet and well maintained. The rent covers the association fees as well.

Please send me a pm if interested and we will be happy to show you the house. It will be getting a cosmetic make over before being rented, new paint and wall paper kind of stuff (kids, gotta love em)

Thanks,

Dr. Burrito