Doing Business Under Two Names

I have a 10 year old business. It's a Limited Partnership. Let's call its legal name ACME and say it's a cleaning service. (It's not.)

Now I'm starting another business, providing totally unrelated services in media production. It's mostly a one man show, but if I need help with it from time to time my partner and I will probably employ the people we already have working for ACME. Let's call the second business Long Valley Media.

My work permit is held by ACME and will be adjusted to list all the activities I need to do for both businesses, because I really don't want to register a second business. I'm not trying to avoid paying taxes, I just want to keep things simple.

Anyone foresee any problems if I promote Long Valley Media with its own website, letterhead and all the usual marketing materials, but in fact for receiving payments, employing people, and paying taxes everything is under the name of ACME?

I have a 10 year old business. It's a Limited Partnership. Let's call its legal name ACME and say it's a cleaning service. (It's not.)

Now I'm starting another business, providing totally unrelated services in media production. It's mostly a one man show, but if I need help with it from time to time my partner and I will probably employ the people we already have working for ACME. Let's call the second business Long Valley Media.

My work permit is held by ACME and will be adjusted to list all the activities I need to do for both businesses, because I really don't want to register a second business. I'm not trying to avoid paying taxes, I just want to keep things simple.

Anyone foresee any problems if I promote Long Valley Media with its own website, letterhead and all the usual marketing materials, but in fact for receiving payments, employing people, and paying taxes everything is under the name of ACME?

Although I am by no means an expert on business set up and structures, IMHO a structure like the one described would be deemed illegal from an operational stand point, unless it was formed properly as a subsidury company of ACME, paying taxes etc etc